Windows 10: I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

Discus and support I'm having problems with signing in my childs account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was prompted to sign back into my daughters account on her pc. However when I try to sign in it keeps saying sorry its not you it's us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kemily Zvikomborero, May 22, 2023.

1. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

I was prompted to sign back into my daughters account on her pc. However when I try to sign in it keeps saying sorry its not you it's us

:)

Kemily Zvikomborero, May 22, 2023

2. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, May 22, 2023
  3. Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, May 22, 2023
  4. Jan123 Win User

I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, May 22, 2023
Thema:

I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

1. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. Why is my account acting like I'm a child?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my account acting like I'm a child?: Why is it acting like im a child? I updated my age and when I try to sign in a get an error now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-account-acting-like-im-a-child/dd32d38b-5152-42cf-a824-e127539acb48
  3. Why is my account acting like I'm a child?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my account acting like I'm a child?: Why is it acting like im a child? I updated my age and when I try to sign in a get an error now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-account-acting-like-im-a-child/dd32d38b-5152-42cf-a824-e127539acb48
  4. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm having problems with signing in my childs account: I was prompted to sign back into my daughters account on her pc. However when I try to sign in it keeps saying sorry its not you it's us https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-problems-with-signing-in-my-childs/09070ca0-e361-4ff3-8931-c5d901c6fc73
  5. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having problems with signing in my childs account: I was prompted to sign back into my daughters account on her pc. However when I try to sign in it keeps saying sorry its not you it's us https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-problems-with-signing-in-my-childs/09070ca0-e361-4ff3-8931-c5d901c6fc73
  6. Signing In with a child user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing In with a child user account: Hello! I Tried to Sign-in with a child account. But i can't.. It says ''You need an Internet Connection For This''. But I can Sign-In with the administrator Account, WITHOUT Internet Connection....
  7. i have problem sign in my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have problem sign in my account: i have problem sign in my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-sign-in-my-account/556e142c-ff6c-492d-8915-3c8db337404b
  8. Child account problem

Child account problem: I dont have a parent account and i cant go into my childs account without being in a parent account first what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-problem/e98bafc0-f105-4890-939b-a6279e1a8d9d
  9. Problems with child account

Problems with child account: I've sign my brother as a child account but it seems like there's no updates at all. To be more specific, I the newest acitivities I can see was from SIX days ago. What's the problem and how to solve it???...
  10. I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account: Split from this thread. I get sign in with Microsoft Hello I do not know how and apparently neither does my computer it tells me toW use Microsoft Hello What is that and how do I get it ? Help ke Pl...