Windows 10: I'm having problems

Discus and support I'm having problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do? submitted by /u/happerkapper [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/happerkapper, Mar 8, 2020.

1. I'm having problems

I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do?

submitted by /u/happerkapper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/happerkapper, Mar 8, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Mar 8, 2020
  4. I'm having problems

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Contact Support
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

I'm having problems

1. I'm having problems - Similar Threads - I'm having problems

2. I'm having latency problems on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having latency problems on W10: So I've downgraded to windows 10 from 11 because I don't have TPM2.0.and I'm having low fps on games ,latency problems on OS and stuff. For example valorant keep freezing then crashes . DO NOT ASK NONSENSE STUFF LIKE " Are you sure your cpu is working well?" "Did you made a...
  3. I'm having a problem downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  4. I'm having a problem downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  5. I'm having a blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a blue screen problem: Recebi tela azul, não sei o que está fazendo meu computador apresentar esse erro, já tentei de tudo, testei HD, MÉMORIA, e não consigo resolver o erro "ntoskrnl.exe" CÓDIGO "0x00000109" . Baixei o BluescreenView e ele mostra que é causado pelo Driver: ntoskrnl.exe e causado...
  6. I'm having a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a problem: I have multiple USB devices connected, my mouse, keyboard, a wireless USB thing for wifi, and an audio interface. The wifi USB and interface keep cutting out and I don't know what to do. can someone help me please? submitted by /u/krutchieeater466 [link] [comments]...
  7. I'm having problems with the new updates.

I'm having problems with the new updates.: So basically I'm not able to update my laptop. I'm having a problem with the following updates: 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4574727) 2020-08 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...
  8. I'm having a weird problem

I'm having a weird problem: Hello, I'm experiencing a pretty strange problem that has never happened before. It first occurred about five days ago. Here's the issue: Whenever I start my computer after having turned it off, the the touchpad on my laptop isn't working properly. The best way to explain it...
  9. I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?: I'm having a problem with my Audio, I have no idea what to do! Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-audio-problem-is-there-a-fix/26a06a7d-09a1-4c83-a88e-d84e2a4c70a9
  10. I'm having a problem with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having a problem with chrome: Seems like I have to keep going in and clearing my history, I remember several times going into the settings and setting it so it doesn't save my history or my search results. Or any websites that I go to. Is there a good tutorial on here that explains how to set it up so...