Windows 10: Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot...

Discus and support Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer freezes seemingly at random, can be in-game, when watching videos or when it just idle with nothing but the desktop open. Cant find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iVx Inferno, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot...

The computer freezes seemingly at random, can be in-game, when watching videos or when it just idle with nothing but the desktop open. Cant find any patterns to it. It seems to occur at least 3 times a week.

Ive attach my system info on this onedrive link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArzUNsxwT6BBjD2xHIq7YeTElMZL

I have attempted a series of checks such as

A full windows restore, memory test, checking for malware/viruses, disk clean-up and also removing drives/ram to see if it is an individual components causing the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

iVx Inferno, Feb 26, 2019
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Kramarz89 Win User
    Win 10 random freezes/crashes with and without BSODs.

Hello.

Recently I've been getting random freezes/crashes of my newly built PC.

Sometimes it will just freeze, the picture and the sound will "crash" having the same sound, like a freeze, you know what I mean - causing me having to reboot.

And sometimes it will BSOD randomly, sometimes one after another.

I've used BlueScreenView for the BSODs and I had a couple of tries on fixing this. The first BSODs from today (one after another) were:

BAD_POOL_CALLER afd.sys 061917-6437-01.dmp

BAD_POOL_CALLER fwpkclnt.sys 061917-6062-01.dmp - fwpkclnt.sys

They've led me to verifier, which I've used. The program led me to:

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION dtliteusbbus.sys 061917-4328-02.dmp

Which suggested Daemon Tools - which has been removed afterwards. The next reboot pointed to:

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION I2cHkBurn.sys 061917-4250-01.dmp

This on the other hand pointed somewhere in the google search to MSI Gaming App - I've removed this as well, and did another reboot.

Then I've got yet another BSOD, this time with:

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION vhidmini.sys https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlFx3cp03iFVb8B0wXYSh_VWT3I

Which apparently most likely leads to an IVT Corporation BlueSolei Bluetooth HID Mini driver

However I was not able to remove anything here, because it's not visible anywhere under the installed programs, and the file it self is not removable for some reason.

I will greatly appreciate any help given to resolve the problem!

Best regards,

Adam

Kramarz89, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot...

Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot...

1. Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot... - Similar Threads - having random crashes

2. Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes: so i have been having issues with my PC ... sometimes it crashes when HDR is on other times it crashes with HDR off ... all the times crashing when using web browser firefox ... no i checked its not firefoxes fault here as it also crashes when just working in Blender or in...
  3. Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes: so i have been having issues with my PC ... sometimes it crashes when HDR is on other times it crashes with HDR off ... all the times crashing when using web browser firefox ... no i checked its not firefoxes fault here as it also crashes when just working in Blender or in...
  4. Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  6. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  7. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

8. PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod

PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod: Specs: CPU: i7-3770 GPU: ASUS rog strix 2060 super RAM: 16GB PSU: Corsair VS650 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB HD: 1TB WD Blue + Old 500GB Drive The PC randomly freezes, even when not in use, recently happens almost daily. keyboard+mouse become unresponsive, display is "stuck"...
  9. Random freezing / have to hard reset.

Random freezing / have to hard reset.: Hello, My Windows randomly keeps freezing up on me. I have read multiple threads on this forum but none of the solutions helped me. I've tried switching HDD's, reinstalling Windows 10. Tested my ram with Memtest for 8 hours, no issues. Tested HDD's no bad sectors found....
  10. random crashes and screen freezes

random crashes and screen freezes: need help troubleshooting my random crashes and screen freezes, i have to manually reboot sometimes to solve the issue or it will just auto restart see attached zip for the dump, thanks! 55188