Windows 10: I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

Discus and support I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamiesigman, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS 10??? I HAD THAT ISOLATED ISSUE ONCE BEFORE AS A RESULT FROM ME SHARING FILES INCORRECTLY, IF MY EX-IT GUY INFORMED ME CORRECTLY (TO BE DETERMINED AS HE ENDED UP BEING AN INCOMPETENT RIP-OFF MOST OF THE TIME). HE ACTED LIKE I COMPLETELY F*CKED MY SYSTEM & THEN WHEN HE FIXED IT, ACTED AS IF HE WAS GOD & I SHOULD BE GROVELING AT HIS FEET IN PRAISE. (AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TO BE TRUE OR NOT SO I CANNOT SAY...) I'VE BEEN HAVING THAT ISOLATED ISSUE FOR AB A MONTH THO NOW & IT HASN'T BOTHERED ANYTHING UP TO THIS POINT.

SO... BACK TO THE ISSUE YOU EXPERIENCED AS WELL.. I NOTICED MICROSOFT WASN'T MUCH HELP SO I WAS HOPING YOU COULD SHED SOME LIGHT.... (FINGERS & TOES ARE CROSSED LOL)

I AM WAITING ON THE FOLLOWING STEP TO FINISH RIGHT NOW...

C:\WINDOWS\system32> DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

I APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. THANK YOU!

~ JAMIE AKA DAZED & CONFUSED I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE... ;)

:)

jamiesigman, Sep 9, 2019

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2019
  4. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

1. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE... - Similar Threads - I'M HAVING SAME

2. I'm having issues in web browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm having issues in web browsing: I'm running genuine windows 10. And my default browser is Firefox which is updated to its latest version. I had Google Chrome and have Microsoft Edge too. Recently I was having some issues in firefox. When I'm loading my facebook account it doesn't show up notifications or...
  3. I have the same issue on my PC laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have the same issue on my PC laptop: please see the following link, it shows exactly what I'm dealing with. When I restarted my laptop it wasn't for any update, my hard drive only had around 15gb left. And to add extra details about my system, my RAM had been upgraded to the highest capacity....
  4. I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.: When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my controller VIA Bluetooth, out of nowhere, it disconnects and never wants to reconnect again. I did all the troubleshooting steps...
  5. I'm having severe issues with DPC latency issues. Problem may be power and internet...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm having severe issues with DPC latency issues. Problem may be power and internet...: Hi, I haven't been here in a millennium. About my issue, I have tried doing research to tackle this audio lagginess, aka DPC latency. This issue has been a problem for months now. I think I figured out the triggers of it, but can't find a true solution. I have tried using...
  6. I'm having a problem with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having a problem with chrome: Seems like I have to keep going in and clearing my history, I remember several times going into the settings and setting it so it doesn't save my history or my search results. Or any websites that I go to. Is there a good tutorial on here that explains how to set it up so...
  7. I'm having issues with mesenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with mesenger: It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-having-issues-with-mesenger/c6f8b1e7-ced6-45ee-bacd-7055207299f3
  8. All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting: Hello all, this problem started happening just today. It was fine earlier at about 3:00pm, but when I got home at about 10ish, I started having all sorts of problems. The Laptop I have is the 17inch MSI GE72 M VR, 7RG Apache Pro. The Graphics Card is thee GeForce GTX 1070,...
  9. I'm Having Trouble...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Having Trouble...: Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335
  10. I'm having trouble finding files

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having trouble finding files: Hello, first post here. I have 10 installed and am trying to download files computer to a separate program that opens a browse your files dialog box. The folders in the dialog box are the same ones where the files are on the computer but they don't appear in the folders in...