Windows 10: I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem.

Discus and support I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Firstly, I have 2 computers that are exactly the same and are only <6 months old. At first neither had any problems, nice and smooth as you'd expect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jaymieleask, May 29, 2020.

1. I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem.

Firstly, I have 2 computers that are exactly the same and are only <6 months old.

At first neither had any problems, nice and smooth as you'd expect but recently I have started to get BSOD's. I could have the computer on all day with nothing running and no crash. But if I am using it, it eventually BSOD's like a slow build up to it.

I'm not sure what info I could drop here that someone more familar with the error codes could point me in the right direction.

I don't see an option to give a file with event logs showing whats happening? Do I copy and paste everything individually?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jaymieleask, May 29, 2020

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, May 29, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, May 29, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem.

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 29, 2020
Thema:

I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem.

1. I'm having semi regular BSOD and I'm not sure how to narrow down the problem. - Similar Threads - I'm having semi

2. I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10. Over the years, I've collected, a lot of. Family, and other pictures.I create, a new folder. Probably, 50 folders. With 50 pictures, each.I want to combine, them all. Into one folder. The, problem is.Almost every folder, has a...
  3. I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10. Over the years, I've collected, a lot of. Family, and other pictures.I create, a new folder. Probably, 50 folders. With 50 pictures, each.I want to combine, them all. Into one folder. The, problem is.Almost every folder, has a...
  4. I'm not sure, if this is possible . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I'm not sure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not sure: Troubleshooting detailsIf you contact your administrator, send this info to them.Copy info to clipboardI'm having a difficult time trying to connect my Note 20 to my lap top. I was sent a message with a lot of information on it so I can't paste the whole message. This is the...
  6. Semi Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Semi Regular BSOD: Hello, I've been having a semi-regular BSODs of the type Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, they mostly happen while I'm running Minecraft Java on Realms, and the driver that seems to be the issue is one of the two for my Qualcomm Atheros W-Lan Card, when it occurs it mostly...
  7. I'm having a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a problem: I have multiple USB devices connected, my mouse, keyboard, a wireless USB thing for wifi, and an audio interface. The wifi USB and interface keep cutting out and I don't know what to do. can someone help me please? submitted by /u/krutchieeater466 [link] [comments]...
  8. I'm having problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having problems: I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do? submitted by /u/happerkapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff8gpw/im_having_problems/
  9. Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is!

Constant BSOD!I'm DONE. Many things wrong but can't narrow down what it is!: I'm BACK. I feel like it was only a few months back that I came here to solve what turned out to be a bad hard drive issue but now I'm back with something else . .. My computer crashes. A lot. It started off with one occasional crash but just today after trying to figure...
  10. Semi-random BSOD need help narrowing down the cause

Semi-random BSOD need help narrowing down the cause: I get a semi-random BSOD every now and again. Sometimes it happens once in a day, other times it goes several days without happening and i just want to narrow it down. 37727