Windows 10: im having serious problems with my windows

Discus and support im having serious problems with my windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc started acting weird the past two weeks. heres a list of the problems i have on windows now: -task manager cant kill a process, most of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mary katiewatson, Aug 14, 2020.

1. im having serious problems with my windows

my pc started acting weird the past two weeks. heres a list of the problems i have on windows now:

-task manager cant kill a process, most of the times.

-softwares won't open, they run in the background but cant really use them on my desktop, sometimes they fail to run, or crash.

-i cant connect to some online games, it says connection error. always. even after installing them again.

-some browsers like brave cant even connect to the internet.

-the game bar opens once only, even i close it then try to open it again, it won't lunch, no matter what.

so i tried reseting my pc, i deleted all my files, i still have the same problems.... and i noticed that my os was win10 home and now its win10 enterprise, i dont remember changing that or anything... can someone help me like im sick of these problems!!!

ps : excuse my engliish

:)

Mary katiewatson, Aug 14, 2020
  2. jooi312 Win User

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up im having serious problems with my windows :)

jooi312, Aug 14, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 14, 2020
  4. im having serious problems with my windows

Im having problems with Minecraft.

Hi Fedonas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know you are facing this issue, I'll be glad to assist you.

Outdated display drivers could be one of the causes. I suggest you to install generic drivers for Display and check if the issue persists.

To do that, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + letter ‘R.’
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” command and hit OK.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on the display driver and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Check the status of the issue.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the recent display drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue persists.

Do let us know, if you have any further queries about Windows 10.
    We will be happy to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

im having serious problems with my windows

1. im having serious problems with my windows - Similar Threads - having serious problems

2. Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im having problems with my audio and my mouse: Recently i've detected that by moving my mouse my laptop speaker makes a high pitch noise but nearly inaudible, I research the problem and its cause of the mouse having interferences with my laptop audio PD: Im not using headphones My latop is:...
  3. Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10: I recently brought a webcam for online class and i have an external microphone. when i was taking online class i started having problems with my microphone the volume automaticlly went to 0, then i changed the settings to 100 volume and then i left the setting went back to...
  4. A serious problem on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    A serious problem on windows 10: Hey, I do not know what happened, but I'm not able to open the setting on my windows 10 anymore Please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem-on-windows-10/7e37d896-bb6f-4f70-aeb4-a4198f98ffed
  5. Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im a complete idiot when it comes to Computers but im having a problem here: so yesterday Windows updated after the update I started used my pc for a while (facebook, reddit, discord and yourtube) the problem here is while watching yourtube videos, after a couple of them the screen freezes a loud "bzzzzzzzzz" sound is head from the headphones and then...
  6. Serious login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Serious login problem: Hello. My computer has been waiting on the welcome screen for approximately 15 minutes after entering the pin on the login screen. I tried to reset it twice. The process was interrupted. Today, I noticed that the computer was connected to the internet when it was off. It was...
  7. Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems: Hello, i would like to say couple things. So i work in small repair shop where we fix software and hardware based problems, and past couple months we have so much problems with Windows 10 that we are desperate to fix it, and problems are BSOD of course. So now you will...
  8. Im having trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having trouble: I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble/6b92e633-41df-4894-8776-748a197ad29e"
  9. Serious problem with folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious problem with folders: Windows 10 will not let me rename a folder. I can create one, which it labels "new folder" but it wont' let me change the name. It won't let me change the name of an existing folder. Gives me error ox80004005. What's up with that?...
  10. Windows 10 Serious Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Serious Problem: Hi, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Ive had this problem for about a week now where in the middle of doing something a fullscreen unclosable (website?) Pops up where i can move the mouse around but not click on anything. Nothing has worked to get rid of it except completely...