Windows 10: Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends

Discus and support Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a thread before that helped me find faults in my hardware.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffLiew95, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends

I had a thread before that helped me find faults in my hardware.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/recently-having-a-lot-of-bsod-while-playing-games/474c98c2-918b-481d-bd68-4b8effaff53a?tm=1577910242164&rtAction=1578075806158&page=3

The warranty have been claimed after 1 month of waiting. The shop states that its a GPU problem whereas they then switch out the motherboard and GPU since its attached together and replaced it with new ones.

After getting it back, since launching the game Apex Legends I have been experiencing abit of crashes and blue screens still reminiscent of the old problem.
    Here is the DUMP files and MsInfo

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VRHUIp49pYImmvFkg8GhX-3eGwcbEDH5?usp=sharing
    I hope someone to help me diagnose whats the issue please.

:)

JeffLiew95, Feb 3, 2020

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends

BSOD while playing Apex legends

Hi Wraith,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

While I suggest troubleshooting steps also get in touch of Apex support to look for known issue as this looks to be a more of a game-related issue if other games do not crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends

1. Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends - Similar Threads - having BSOD crashes

2. BSOD while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Apex legends: Hey, is it possible, that only while playing APEX LEGENDS my pc tends to freeze/BSOD my whole computer? Followed by weird behaviour, i.e my pc afterwards will boot without all devices recognized, what I mean by that is that after my pc freezes I have to restart it...
  3. Apex Legends coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends coins: Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-coins/b2a88313-0fe1-4fec-8f74-47a16180f409
  4. Apex legends and creative cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apex legends and creative cloud: Hello, I, in general, am a mac user. My mac mini from 2012 got old and slow, and i am into gaming. I got a windows ten pc from best buy, and creative cloud tells me that it cant be opened because some dll file was missing, and i tried to open apex legends, but i got this...
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  6. BSOD or game crash while gaming, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD or game crash while gaming, help!: Hello everyone. I play Heroes of the Storm every now and then. But every time I play, the game randomly crashes, usually followed by a BSOD. When I scan the QR code of the BSOD, it redirects me to a generic Windows help page. This is really getting frustrating. Considering...
  7. im having game troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having game troubles: my Minecraft on my mobile windows 10 crashes after only being on the title screen ive tried everything re installing it etc. I think its the new update its been like this since I first tried to play after the update..... and I cant do any of the stuff you said to fix it...
  8. BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends

BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends: Hello, I have had a handful of crashes recently (red and blue). Red while playing Rise of Nations and blue while playing League of Legends. So, I did some research online and I updated all my drivers with the help of Driver Easy, and now I'm mainly just getting the blue...
  9. BSOD after playing some League of Legends

BSOD after playing some League of Legends: I also get the GSOD after playing some League of Legends for a while, not always though. It sometimes doesn't happen for 2 days. Tried everything already, different drivers, switching ram. So if you find a solution I'd be glad to hear it! Here's my dm_log in case someone is...
  10. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241