Windows 10: I'm having some issues with services.msc.

Discus and support I'm having some issues with services.msc. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since the last update a few days ago I can't open services.msc anymore (through win+R). "An administrator disallows it". Even if I try to run it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrainlessTeddy, Sep 14, 2020.

1. I'm having some issues with services.msc.

Since the last update a few days ago I can't open services.msc anymore (through win+R). "An administrator disallows it". Even if I try to run it as administrator this message pops up. I have enabled the administrator account and can open services.msc when logged in as admin. But tbh I don't know how to enable it for my normal account again.

Edit: The update I'm talking about is probably the latest quality update (translated) 2020-08 (KB4565351).

I'm not an expert, sorry if I missed something obvious. Couldn't find anything on Google so any help would be appreciated.

Another issue I'm having is the click to run service. I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit for that tho. I used to run Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc. without any issues. But for some months now there's this click to run service. And it fries my CPU. The worst thing, click to run just starts itself sometimes. That can be super annoying when playing games or something.

I used to disable click to run through services.msc. If you know how to get rid of click to run but still be able to use word etc. that would be even better.

Any help would be appreciated and let me now if that's not the right subreddit.

submitted by /u/BrainlessTeddy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrainlessTeddy, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Multiple duplicate .msc files

Hi,

By definition, those file are related to software developer tools:

• Comexp.msc is a type of MSC file associated with Microsoft Developer Network disc 3715 developed by Microsoft.
    • Certmgr.msc (Certificate Manager) tool handles certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
    • AzMan is a role-based access control (RBAC) framework that provides an administrative tool to run authorization policy and a runtime that permits applications to conduct access checks against that policy.

For better assistance, we recommend posting your issue on
    Microsoft Developer Network
    forum since your issue will require some advance troubleshooting steps to be resolved. Also, deleting or modifying the files
    may cause harm or conflicts to your computer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

I'm having some issues with services.msc.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

I'm having some issues with services.msc.

1. I'm having some issues with services.msc. - Similar Threads - I'm having issues

2. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. I'm having some constant bluescreens and I can't pinpoint the issue

I'm having some constant bluescreens and I can't pinpoint the issue: I'm having bluescreen issues, I have no idea what's causing them Here are the dump filesIt's usually Memory_Management, I've done a diagnostic and it said there were no problems with the RAM, the GPU is not faulty as far as I know5 Items...
  5. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  6. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  7. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Just bought some new ram it clicked it and I'm having issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought some new ram it clicked it and I'm having issues.: I just bought some new ram that is the same one I have in my pc already and once it clicks in I go into the performance tab and it only says 1 out of 4 slots used and on other programs it says I don't have 2 slots of ram in use how do I fix this problem? submitted by...
  9. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325
  10. Still having problems with MSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with MSC: I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as...