Windows 10: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

Discus and support I'm having some serious issues with BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Francisco LucasGomes, Apr 21, 2023.

1. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked my memories in memtest and it also said that they're fine. I tried to run the Verifier with the drivers that are not from Microsoft and it instantly crashed my pc on boot. Everything is on stock, i tried to use xmp to boost my memory frequency but disabled it when the crashes started.I'm sending the minidump that i found a

:)

Francisco LucasGomes, Apr 21, 2023

2. Serious BSOD Issues

Can you boot into safemode by tapping F8 on the splashscreen?

If this is possible set the power management option not to reboot on error. This way you can boot into windows regularly and get time to write down the error code.

It will say....

STOP: bla bla error, followed by a 0X000.... code. Get this and either report it here and I will help you look for the cause or put the 0x000... code in google and start reading and try to see if the suggestions fix the issue.

A reinstall would be completely worthless if it happens to be a ram issue or even the HDD can be the issue!

sneekypeet, Apr 21, 2023
  3. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Most Popular Parts
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Apr 21, 2023
  4. alexsubri Win User

I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 21, 2023
Thema:

I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

1. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD - Similar Threads - I'm having serious

2. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  3. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  4. Having Driver issues and issues with OS will a reset fix all this ? I'm seriously not able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Driver issues and issues with OS will a reset fix all this ? I'm seriously not able...: I bought this laptop 1.5 years ago initially it didnt had any issues but one day i came up with this issue that my speakers arent working i dont know what to do as by that time i was new to Windows ive used windows but this is my first windows pc....so suddenly one day saw...
  5. Having Driver issues and issues with OS will a reset fix all this ? I'm seriously not able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having Driver issues and issues with OS will a reset fix all this ? I'm seriously not able...: I bought this laptop 1.5 years ago initially it didnt had any issues but one day i came up with this issue that my speakers arent working i dont know what to do as by that time i was new to Windows ive used windows but this is my first windows pc....so suddenly one day saw...
  6. Having Driver issues and issues with OS will a reset fix all this ? I'm seriously not able...

7. I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?

I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?: I allowed editing. Not sure what's going on. Any help is appreciated. I'm hoping easy, new computer barely used. No apps installed yethttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5nCKMpC0DAakZsU0KhrcrlbVA...
  8. Some Windows 10 update some serious issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Windows 10 update some serious issues: Sometime back in early March my PC started acting up weirdly in that whenever I put my PC to sleep and then attempt to wake it up, it would freeze. It has never done that before. My next issue would be when I shutdown my PC and cold boot it up it would freeze. If I hold the...
  9. I'm having some issues with services.msc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having some issues with services.msc.: Since the last update a few days ago I can't open services.msc anymore (through win+R). "An administrator disallows it". Even if I try to run it as administrator this message pops up. I have enabled the administrator account and can open services.msc when logged in as admin....
  10. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325