Windows 10: I’m having some trouble with audio right now...

Discus and support I’m having some trouble with audio right now... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RuRuin_Pink [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RuRuin_Pink, Sep 25, 2020.

1. I’m having some trouble with audio right now...

/u/RuRuin_Pink, Sep 25, 2020

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Audio Trouble

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur, if some of the settings got changed or corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

I’m having some trouble with audio right now...

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

I’m having some trouble with audio right now...

1. I’m having some trouble with audio right now... - Similar Threads - I’m having trouble

2. I’m having update trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having update trouble: When i go to press on anything other than chrome it won’t open so i figured it had something to do with the update i did last night. When I got into the settings i saw the update didn’t go through so i tried again and one went through but i still have the new windows update...
  3. I’m having update trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having update trouble: When i go to press on anything other than chrome it won’t open so i figured it had something to do with the update i did last night. When I got into the settings i saw the update didn’t go through so i tried again and one went through but i still have the new windows update...
  4. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried disabling my router, third party, and windows firewall and ive opened numerous...
  5. A big list of issues I’m having right now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A big list of issues I’m having right now.: I can’t install apps on the Microsoft store. Checking for updates gives me no results even though I’m told I need to update. Occasionally says I have no wifi signal, forcing me to restart my computer or router. Quite literally missing parts of windows 10. Windows security...
  6. Having some troubles, plz help

Having some troubles, plz help: So I have to install a non digital firm driver for school And when I going to turn off the "digital firm" option in advanced start my keyboard don't work just to push F7 key I've already tried with some other keyboard, even with an old one (the ones that used to have the...
  7. Some apps are having trouble opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are having trouble opening.: Im trying to play some games but they dont work, the games are clustertruck, among us, project winter, and minecraft dungeons. other games like sea of thieves, ark, and minecraft work. please help, on pc....
  8. So i’m having trouble with windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So i’m having trouble with windows.: Hello everyone so I was having trouble with my explorer file and control panel it was just blank and i couldnt open it so i system restored my pc the day i system restored it it was fine but then the next day my pc couldnt passed the windows loading screen i tried many things...
  9. Been having some trouble

Been having some trouble: [ATTACH] Hello, community. I am having a bit of trouble with trying to connect to my router settings through my Windows 10 laptop. I can access the router settings through my ipad but for some reason it gives me this page error when I try to connect to the 192.168 address...
  10. So I’m having trouble with upgrading to 64-bit.

So I’m having trouble with upgrading to 64-bit.: I can’t get into the boot menu because I’m trying to open the pc by usb and when I press f7 ( the button to open boot menu on my pc ) it won’t work. submitted by /u/SimplyVintage [link] [comments]...