Windows 10: I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is...

Discus and support I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReallyBadTheater [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ReallyBadTheater, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is...

/u/ReallyBadTheater, Feb 10, 2020
  2. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Feb 10, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 10, 2020
  4. andyouf Win User

I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is...

Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I remove and re-pair the headphones in Bluetooth settings.

In sound properties I tried setting the default for Forza to the headphones but that makes no difference. Tried disabling the microphone portion of the headphones as well. I am also using a Bluetooth Xbox controller. Both are Bluetooth 4.1 as is my adapter. I thought maybe that was too much Bluetooth going on but the same issue happens if the controller is disconnected and I use kb/mouse except when I exit the headset works fine in Windows and I don't have to re-pair. No other devices are connected with BT.

andyouf, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is...

1. I'm having this problem with my new bluetooth headphones. I load up a game, the sound is... - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  6. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  7. Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem: So I have these Headphones that work via Bluetooth. I used them for a phone call via Discord once and now the sound is kind of gone. I have two accesses called for those headphones called "Hands free audio" and "stereo". I usually use stereo because the sound is way better....
  8. Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem

Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem: So I have these Headphones that work via Bluetooth. I used them for a phone call via Discord once and now the sound is kind of gone. I have two accesses called for those headphones called "Hands free audio" and "stereo". I usually use stereo because the sound is way better....
  9. Bluetooth Headphone Sound problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones: I have a PC running windows 10. Earlier everything was working fine but recently I discovered an issue with the sound using while Bluetooth headphones. When I have sound playing, and I click on the Wi-Fi icon on taskbar, the sound stops coming. It does not come until and...