Windows 10: I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...

Discus and support I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its connected to the network but there is no Internet on it. Therefore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rye0229, May 24, 2023.

1. Rye0229 Win User

I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...

I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its connected to the network but there is no Internet on it. Therefore I cannot do the window updates

:)

Rye0229, May 24, 2023

2. Windows 10 Pro. Keep getting 'you must have internet connection' when creating a Microsoft Account User

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in creating the administrator account on your computer. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Are you using wired or wireless internet connection on your computer?

If you are using wireless connection I suggest you to switch to wired internet connection, try to create an user account and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if you are able to connect to internet.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or
      Start Menu and type cmd in the search box.
    • Right-click Command Prompt or
      cmd in the search results and select Run as Administrator.
    • Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.
    • Reboot your computer.

Step 2: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2023
  3. BJC1992 Win User
    Trouble with Internet Connection

I'm having a bit of trouble with the internet on my PC. Recently our landline stopped working, for almost a few weeks we had this issue until suddenly it started working again. When this trouble first came about I started having trouble with my internet on my computer, which is connected by an ethernet cable, the WI-FI was mostly unaffected. Although the landline is working again my computer is still the same, so sometimes I'll have internet, and after a few moments its gone again, I'll then go to a website and it takes a while before saying the connection was lost, then suddenly after a few minutes the website will suddenly appear. I've run Windows Diagnostics and it can't find a problem, I get no messages on the notification area either to say there is no internet, it says I have internet at all times. What can I check to get things running smoothly again, any help is much appreciated?
    I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its... 358571d1643568536t-trouble-internet-connection-intenetcapture.jpg

BJC1992, May 24, 2023
  4. rob1618 Win User

I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, May 24, 2023
Thema:

1. I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its... - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. Having trouble connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble connecting to the internet: IT,I am having trouble connecting to our AT&T internet at our home. We have internet and run our streaming channels off of it, but I can’t connect my computer to it. Any suggestions as to what I can do differently?At a loss,Tonya Grant...
  3. Having trouble connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble connecting to the internet: IT,I am having trouble connecting to our AT&T internet at our home. We have internet and run our streaming channels off of it, but I can’t connect my computer to it. Any suggestions as to what I can do differently?At a loss,Tonya Grant...
  4. Having trouble connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble connecting to the internet.: I updated my laptop today and when it finally restarted, I went to connect to my university wifi, only to find that my settings did not have an option to connect to wireless internet. This was strange, because prior to the update, I had been using the wifi to do homework. I...
  5. I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...: I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its connected to the network but there is no Internet on it. Therefore I cannot do the window updates...
  6. I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...

I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its...: I'm having trouble getting Internet connection with my windows 10 pro computer. Its connected to the network but there is no Internet on it. Therefore I cannot do the window updates...
  7. Having trouble connecting to the internet

Having trouble connecting to the internet: I am having a problem connecting to the internet. I have tried everything it said to do and I still can’t connect. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-connecting-to-the-internet/be76c6ea-294c-4eff-aa9f-9bd3fe416473
  8. Why does my computer have trouble connecting to the internet?

Why does my computer have trouble connecting to the internet?: I have a Dell Inspiron 5593 with Windows 11 and my computer is having trouble connecting to the internet. I keep getting a windows error saying DNS server not found, but then sometimes I don't get any error message. Either way, it takes me a long time to connect to the...
  9. Why does my computer have trouble connecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer have trouble connecting to the internet?: I have a Dell Inspiron 5593 with Windows 11 and my computer is having trouble connecting to the internet. I keep getting a windows error saying DNS server not found, but then sometimes I don't get any error message. Either way, it takes me a long time to connect to the...
  10. having trouble with internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble with internet connectivity: cant connect to the internet ip config says media disconnected. running windows 10 version 1903. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-internet-connectivity/df95ebd7-48ce-43b1-a015-114a30307e4d