Windows 10: I'm having trouble in deleting an user account in the computer management.

Discus and support I'm having trouble in deleting an user account in the computer management. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having problem in deleting users in the computer management. When I delete it is denied and I don't why? Is it because a change the environment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rofamayrobas, Oct 1, 2020.

1. I'm having trouble in deleting an user account in the computer management.

I'm having problem in deleting users in the computer management. When I delete it is denied and I don't why? Is it because a change the environment variables in the user account on the control panel? Or I assigned my other account as an administrator?

:)

rofamayrobas, Oct 1, 2020

2. GAH! accidently deleted a user account

its gone. not there at all.

i was deleting another old account that was no longer being used and somehow both got deleted.

i did it from the users and groups management panel in computer management.

Fitseries3, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GAH! accidently deleted a user account

Ouch. Time to break out the recovery proggys. Good Luck man.

Munki, Oct 1, 2020
  4. kenkickr Win User

I'm having trouble in deleting an user account in the computer management.

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

I'm having trouble in deleting an user account in the computer management.

1. I'm having trouble in deleting an user account in the computer management. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. Is it normal having SSHD user account in computer management- windows server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal having SSHD user account in computer management- windows server?: we didn't create any such accounts, I have removed the account by mistake, will it cause any problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-normal-having-sshd-user-account-in-computer/0c37070c-14b6-4efb-a8e6-5720f83870c6
  3. Is it normal having SSHD user account in computer management- windows server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal having SSHD user account in computer management- windows server?: we didn't create any such accounts, I have removed the account by mistake, will it cause any problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-normal-having-sshd-user-account-in-computer/0c37070c-14b6-4efb-a8e6-5720f83870c6
  4. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  5. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  6. Trouble with user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble with user accounts: I bought a new computer and hooked it up in a different physical location. It came with a pre-installed Windows 10 Pro (German) installation on a 480 GB SSD and a 1 TB HDD.This computer is to work as a clone (including the same email) at the other location. The new system had...
  7. Trouble with user accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with user accounts: I bought a new computer and hooked it up in a different physical location. It came with a pre-installed Windows 10 Pro (German) installation on a 480 GB SSD and a 1 TB HDD.This computer is to work as a clone (including the same email) at the other location. The new system had...
  8. I'm having trouble verifying my account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm having trouble verifying my account.: Hi. I recently bought a new laptop on count of my old one giving up the ghosts due to a power supply failure. However when I set up my microsoft account on and put in my information I accidently set up a new account instead of putting in the same details as my old computer...
  9. I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm having trouble signing into my Microsoft account: Split from this thread. I get sign in with Microsoft Hello I do not know how and apparently neither does my computer it tells me toW use Microsoft Hello What is that and how do I get it ? Help ke Pl...
  10. I'm Having Trouble...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Having Trouble...: Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335