Windows 10: I'm having trouble installing windows 10 and I'm out of ideas. Help, please.

Discus and support I'm having trouble installing windows 10 and I'm out of ideas. Help, please. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Over the past couple months I've tried installing windows 10 maybe a dozen times or more. I've tried the microsoft suggestions. The suggestions on help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lalunamedijo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. I'm having trouble installing windows 10 and I'm out of ideas. Help, please.

Over the past couple months I've tried installing windows 10 maybe a dozen times or more. I've tried the microsoft suggestions. The suggestions on help articles on the internet. I've run the troubleshooting tool maybe 50 times now. Every time I get the same general driver error. My friend said he had this issue once and it was a corrupt driver somewhere, but he can't remember how he fixed it, but he did remember it was reddit that helped. Any ideas hive mind? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/lalunamedijo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lalunamedijo, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Nov 20, 2019
  4. DarkEstra Win User

I'm having trouble installing windows 10 and I'm out of ideas. Help, please.

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

I'm having trouble installing windows 10 and I'm out of ideas. Help, please.

1. I'm having trouble installing windows 10 and I'm out of ideas. Help, please. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  3. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  4. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm about to freak out, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm about to freak out, please help: My PC crashed yesterday, and it seemed to crash because of both google chrome overloading and windows explorer loading weird. I had to close all programs, force end windows explorer and then my PC kept workinv without issues for another 6 hours and then it suddenly crashed...
  6. I'm out of idea. Maybe Firewall?

I'm out of idea. Maybe Firewall?: Lately, I have been running into an issue with the ethernet specifically to my home PC. I have made sure it is not the cable and have tried it on multiple devices. It seems to happen specifically when someone is trying to connect to my PC through LAN or if the computer is...
  7. I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my SSD: I tried to upgrade from an HDD to an SSD but couldnt install Windows 10 on it. I connected the cables, set the SATA mode to AHCI, set the boot order to Flash drive first and the installation started. But then, when I had to choose a hard drive to install Windows on it, the...
  8. I'm having trouble installing to a new ssd

I'm having trouble installing to a new ssd: As the title says I've been trying to install to a new ssd that I got. I'm using the windows 10 media installation and I can't get past any sort of boot process for it. I have tried changing my settings in my bios to boot from UEFI but it's just getting stuck at the Asus...
  9. I'm having some trouble with errors. Help?

I'm having some trouble with errors. Help?: So yesterday my computer crashed. After I rebooted, it wouldn't let me into Firefox, throwing me into an error. I posted in /r/techsupport and the user recommended reinstalling Windows if I couldn't fix my problem. I tried to do that today and it threw me into an error that...
  10. I'm Having Trouble...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Having Trouble...: Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335