Windows 10: I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C.

Discus and support I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I send a test print to the printer but it doesn't print. If I don't select default printer and print off line it shows printer as IDLE. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasBrindle, Jun 15, 2020.

1. I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C.

Hello.

I send a test print to the printer but it doesn't print. If I don't select default printer and print off line it shows printer as IDLE. Can anyone help me get this printing again?

Thanks,

Tom

:)

ThomasBrindle, Jun 15, 2020

2. How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

GlenoraGardener, Jun 15, 2020
  3. How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

Hi Glenora,

The Brother MFC 240C has an ADF correct (Automatic Document Feeder) on the top?

If you put let's say 5 sheets into that, and then scan, does it scan multiple sheets into the same doc?

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 15, 2020
  4. jacobacci Win User

I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C.

Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers

I have reinstalled the drivers for my Brother MFC J6720DW and now the printer icon is listed in the unspecified category instead of the printer category. The printer is the "Device" icon to the right.

I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C. [​IMG]

Right clicking on the icon shows the usual items for a printer (printing properties etc.), In addition it shows a "Browse Files" entry that lists the card reader of the printer.

To the left of the Brother printer icon there is another similar one that seems to be my USB card reader

jacobacci, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C.

1. I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C. - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. brother mfc - j6920DW not printing portrait.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brother mfc - j6920DW not printing portrait.: I have a brother mfc - j6920DW refuses to print portrait. Quite literally ever setting has been changed to print portrait, on the printer, in the "printer preferences". Yet I still get landscape, like, I have been studying I.T. for a year, if I can solve it, then how could...
  3. Photos no longer printing correctly on my brother mfc printer

Photos no longer printing correctly on my brother mfc printer: My photos were printing fine up until March 5th or 6th. Now they only print a small strip on the left and a larger strip on the right. The rest is white. Nothing tells me there is a problem. I even tried printing previous photos. Same problem. After being on a chat with...
  4. Documents are printing sideways on Brother MFC-5572-DW

Documents are printing sideways on Brother MFC-5572-DW: We have two network printers. An Epson and a Brother. All documents are printing perfect on the Epson printer but they print sideways on the Brother Printer. I have uninstalled and installed the Brother Printer, have checked every setting on it as well to make sure I have the...
  5. Brother MFC-7420 Stops Printing

Brother MFC-7420 Stops Printing: After successfully installing my Brother MFC-7420 under Windows 10 (Version 1904.450) using the built-in Windows 10 driver, the printer stopped working. I tried reinstalling the printer under Add Remove Printers, but the same MFC-7420 gets installed, always with an...
  6. KB4560960 - MFC-240C Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4560960 - MFC-240C Printer Driver: The printer driver, KB4560960, for brother MFC-240C from June 2020 causes my printer to not print; I.ve seen postings stating I just need to remove the driver. I have removed it on several occasions already; is this print driver going to be replaced or do I have to keep...
  7. brothers MFC-J415W printer won't print

brothers MFC-J415W printer won't print: My Brothers MFC-J415W says that it's printing my test page/document but then it disappears from the Que with nothing printed. My husband can print remotely from his computer. My laptop printed fine a week ago!...
  8. Brother MFC-240C won't print after Win 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-240C won't print after Win 10 updates: I have installed 3 Win 10 updates in the last two days KB4560960, KB4561600, KB4497165, and now my Brother MFC-240C printer will not print anything from my computer. When I try to print something, the job appears in the print queue for a fraction of a second, then...
  9. How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C: How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single/7fe2378f-f1af-4788-9cce-b1db819ed578
  10. Hooking up Brother MFC-240C to new laptop

Hooking up Brother MFC-240C to new laptop: I just bought a new laptop and when trying to connect my older printer, the laptop does not even see it. How can I fix this issue?...