Windows 10: im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

Discus and support im having trouble with my audio. HELP!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im having trouble with my HP window 10 . my videos kept playing but no sound, n the red x mark is showing on the microphone i even try the settings but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by valerinasantos, Mar 3, 2021.

1. im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

im having trouble with my HP window 10 . my videos kept playing but no sound, n the red x mark is showing on the microphone i even try the settings but it says no audio. HELP!!

:)

valerinasantos, Mar 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 Audio Trouble

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur, if some of the settings got changed or corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 3, 2021
  4. im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

1. im having trouble with my audio. HELP!! - Similar Threads - having trouble audio

2. im having trouble with phone link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having trouble with phone link.: hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-with-phone-link/7f775431-97ce-4ee1-abb0-da736cd7b3b5
  3. im having trouble with phone link.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having trouble with phone link.: hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-with-phone-link/7f775431-97ce-4ee1-abb0-da736cd7b3b5
  4. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  5. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  6. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im having problems with my audio and my mouse: Recently i've detected that by moving my mouse my laptop speaker makes a high pitch noise but nearly inaudible, I research the problem and its cause of the mouse having interferences with my laptop audio PD: Im not using headphones My latop is:...
  8. im having trouble with my new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im having trouble with my new computer: so i just bought this computer from facebook ,a hp stream laptop ,but ever since i got it yesterday i cant create or delete an account , to create an account i need to delete files but i cant delete files with out turning off uac but to turn off uac i cant cause its blocked...
  9. Im having trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having trouble: I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble/6b92e633-41df-4894-8776-748a197ad29e"
  10. im having game troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having game troubles: my Minecraft on my mobile windows 10 crashes after only being on the title screen ive tried everything re installing it etc. I think its the new update its been like this since I first tried to play after the update..... and I cant do any of the stuff you said to fix it...