Windows 10: I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts!

Discus and support I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I recently upgraded a good number of parts on my pc around 5 months ago at least for 4 of those months I have not touched the pc due to a random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gregolmstead, Sep 5, 2019.

1. I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts!

so I recently upgraded a good number of parts on my pc around 5 months ago at least for 4 of those months I have not touched the pc due to a random issue that I had with the software problems and what not, personally I thought it was that my drivers had corrupted my drive but I don't think that was the case because I recently put in a new harddrive to replace the other one and bought a new copy of windows but all it did was make my system run a little more smooth the same issues are there such as games crashing or not even loading up then giving me errors on the subject, as well as me not being able to install new drivers and updating the drivers, and also me not being able to update certain windows updates. my parts that I replaced were the mother board, the ram, and the cpu, I already mentioned the harddrive. I would like to know if any one can help me with my problem or if they have the same issues as me because that would be very helpful. also im around 95 percent sure that the parts are all in working condition I feel that its just a mistake on my part that im not recognizing if any one can please help me that would be greatly appreciated!

thanks I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts! :)

:)

gregolmstead, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New build part list

@Caledon Ken,

Here's the mobo showing the heatsink plate over the M.2 slot.

I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts! [​IMG]

Here's the mobo with the heatsink plate removed showing the M.2 slot boxed in red under it.

Brink, Sep 5, 2019
  3. New build part list

Here is what the manual says about using m.2 ports.

Caledon Ken, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts!

New build part list

Shawn if you can afford it, get a 500GB M.2.
    Even if you do like I do, and put all your libraries AND OneDrive of another or separate drives, the 250's fill up quick, and also the more empty space you have on them, the faster they remain.

Here, as an example my current setup:

oops forgot*Redface

Cliff S, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts!

1. I'm having trouble with my pc after installing new parts! - Similar Threads - I'm having trouble

2. I'm having problems with my PC after installing new drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with my PC after installing new drivers: Basically, when I bought my PC I had no issues even though I hadn't installed CPU drivers. At some point after 2 months it started crashing with these codes: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, and...
  3. I'm having problems with my PC after installing new drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having problems with my PC after installing new drivers: Basically, when I bought my PC I had no issues even though I hadn't installed CPU drivers. At some point after 2 months it started crashing with these codes: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, and...
  4. I'm having trouble signing into my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble signing into my PC: I'm having trouble signing into my PC and I've tried all YouTube tutorials and reset my password 4 times but my WiFi ethernet when I'm on the startup area doesn't even show a icon so the PC I think isn't even detecting the new password and Ive done everything its been 12...
  5. I'm having trouble signing into my PC

I'm having trouble signing into my PC: I'm having trouble signing into my PC and I've tried all YouTube tutorials and reset my password 4 times but my WiFi ethernet when I'm on the startup area doesn't even show a icon so the PC I think isn't even detecting the new password and Ive done everything its been 12...
  6. I'm having trouble signing into my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I'm having trouble activating my windows license after building a new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm having trouble activating my windows license after building a new PC: Windows says that my key/license is not 'Valid' despite me buying this key from a retailer and still having the original packaging and key with me, after doing more digging my windows seems to believe that this is an OEM key which is simply not possible as I bought a FULL key...
  8. I'm having trouble activating my windows license after building a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble activating my windows license after building a new PC: Windows says that my key/license is not 'Valid' despite me buying this key from a retailer and still having the original packaging and key with me, after doing more digging my windows seems to believe that this is an OEM key which is simply not possible as I bought a FULL key...
  9. I'm having trouble activating my windows license after building a new PC

10. I'm having trouble installing to a new ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having trouble installing to a new ssd: As the title says I've been trying to install to a new ssd that I got. I'm using the windows 10 media installation and I can't get past any sort of boot process for it. I have tried changing my settings in my bios to boot from UEFI but it's just getting stuck at the Asus...