Windows 10: im having trouble with phone link.

Discus and support im having trouble with phone link. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yourmom2066, Mar 2, 2024.

1. im having trouble with phone link.

hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11

:)

yourmom2066, Mar 2, 2024
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 2, 2024
  4. doncole Win User

im having trouble with phone link.

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Thank you Dalchina,

For directing me to About Differential Incremental images - Windows 10 Forums.

That looks what I need, a step by step guide, to setup the USB.

The problem is I don't have "Create Rescue Media". The one circled in red.

Kari's image
    im having trouble with phone link. 221870d1548232285t-im-having-trouble-macrium-reflect-tutorial-karis-recovery.png
    My image

im having trouble with phone link. 221875d1548233102t-im-having-trouble-macrium-reflect-tutorial-my-recovery.png

Don Cole

doncole, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

im having trouble with phone link.

1. im having trouble with phone link. - Similar Threads - having trouble phone

2. Im having trouble with my wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having trouble with my wifi.: Everytime i turn my computer on there is no wifi button or anyway to connect to my wifi. I have to force myself to turn restart my computer every time until the WiFi works. But I’m still having trouble because my WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly and I can barely use the...
  3. Im having trouble with my wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having trouble with my wifi.: Everytime i turn my computer on there is no wifi button or anyway to connect to my wifi. I have to force myself to turn restart my computer every time until the WiFi works. But I’m still having trouble because my WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly and I can barely use the...
  4. im having trouble with phone link.

im having trouble with phone link.: hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-with-phone-link/7f775431-97ce-4ee1-abb0-da736cd7b3b5
  5. Trouble getting phone link to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble getting phone link to work: So I am attempting to use Phone Link on Windows 11, with my iPhone. It says that it is connected, However whenever I attempt to answer a call, it doesn't let me and if I go to my phone and select the computer as the device to use on the call, nobody can hear me and I can't...
  6. Trouble getting phone link to work

Trouble getting phone link to work: So I am attempting to use Phone Link on Windows 11, with my iPhone. It says that it is connected, However whenever I attempt to answer a call, it doesn't let me and if I go to my phone and select the computer as the device to use on the call, nobody can hear me and I can't...
  7. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  8. im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!: im having trouble with my HP window 10 . my videos kept playing but no sound, n the red x mark is showing on the microphone i even try the settings but it says no audio. HELP!!...
  9. Im having trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having trouble: I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble/6b92e633-41df-4894-8776-748a197ad29e"
  10. im having game troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having game troubles: my Minecraft on my mobile windows 10 crashes after only being on the title screen ive tried everything re installing it etc. I think its the new update its been like this since I first tried to play after the update..... and I cant do any of the stuff you said to fix it...