Windows 10: Im having trouble

Discus and support Im having trouble in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RetardWhiteKid, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Im having trouble

I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC?

:)

RetardWhiteKid, Jun 14, 2019
  2. doncole Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Thank you Dalchina,

For directing me to About Differential Incremental images - Windows 10 Forums.

That looks what I need, a step by step guide, to setup the USB.

The problem is I don't have "Create Rescue Media". The one circled in red.

Kari's image
    Im having trouble [​IMG]
    My image

Im having trouble [​IMG]

Don Cole

doncole, Jun 14, 2019
  3. doncole Win User

Thank you dalchina for your response,

I switched to step 2.

I get a similar problem; this window doesn't show up.:
    Im having trouble [​IMG]

I get this instead:

Im having trouble [​IMG]

Don Cole

doncole, Jun 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Im having trouble

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Im having trouble

1. Im having trouble - Similar Threads - having trouble

2. Having trouble updating the 2019-04 Cumulative Update (KB4493441)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble updating the 2019-04 Cumulative Update (KB4493441): I am having difficulty in updating the 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4493441). * Moved from msn * Original title: issue with MS updates....
  3. I have trouble to reset my window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have trouble to reset my window: I tried multiple fixes and still getting”your Pc did not start correctly” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-trouble-to-reset-my-window/c2a7e5ab-d29d-49b6-9fe7-0754d3fb4892
  4. Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help .

in Browsers and Email
    Dear fellow members having serious trouble with Bing. Need your help .: Apologies to Jerry's Cousin Muscles' letter, re; Tom. I prefer Google's standard original type of Browser Google Chrome for my son as it is visually more simple and so much less information to contend with. Due to his handicap he will uninstall needed programs when...
  5. having trouble while connecting printer to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble while connecting printer to wifi: i am facing a trouble how to connect canon mg2922 printer to wifi in windows 7.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-while-connecting-printer-to-wifi/386dc4e7-d800-42f4-9bb3-bf0c0d31e254
  6. I’m having trouble logging into my PC from Safe Mode; Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I’m having trouble logging into my PC from Safe Mode; Windows 10: Hey what’s up guys. I recently tried cleaning and scanning my PC from potential malware/adware. I seen a tutorial on YouTube that seemed like it legitimately worked. The process involved going into Safe Mode so that no malware/adware would load with the startup (which is what...
  7. I’m having trouble logging into my PC from Safe Mode; Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I’m having trouble logging into my PC from Safe Mode; Windows 10: Hey what’s up guys. I recently tried cleaning and scanning my PC from potential malware/adware. I seen a tutorial on YouTube that seemed like it legitimately worked. The process involved going into Safe Mode so that no malware/adware would load with the startup (which is what...
  8. Having trouble viewing online forms with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Having trouble viewing online forms with Firefox: This has been going on for several months I think. If I'm trying to fill out some sort of online form in Firefox, either I see the blank spaces I'm supposed to fill out but they're not labeled, or the function buttons like "next" or "submit" won't respond. But I can switch to...
  9. We're having some trouble downloading updates. Restarting your device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We're having some trouble downloading updates. Restarting your device: I don't understand why but I'm getting this error after a few weeks not using the OS. "after it was updated" (since I mostly use windows 7 under a dual boot setup.) This is pretty much almost a clean install btw. anyways you can see from this picture I attached... My...
  10. Had a Rebuild trouble with all the Passwords and have a multitude of

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Had a Rebuild trouble with all the Passwords and have a multitude of: Hello Need some help please? I have a Lot of Issues with this PC after a rebuild and all the Passwords they keep asking for very confusing, I will take this over to User Accounts as a New thread and insert the attachments that tells the story better than I can First is...