Windows 10: I'm Having Trouble...

Discus and support I'm Having Trouble... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mickey12gauge, Oct 13, 2015.

1. I'm Having Trouble...

Installing this update...

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005

Thanks in advance!

:)

mickey12gauge, Oct 13, 2015

2. I'm having trouble upgrading.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

What happens when you try to upgrade?

You may download and install Windows 10 from here:

Download Windows 10:

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Gino Des Win User
    I'm having trouble with an update

Hi Matty,

Let's get your computer updated. To better assist you, we would like to know more information about the issue that you are experiencing when updating your computer.

• Are you trying to update Windows using Windows Update in the Settings app?
    • Do you receive any error messages when updating? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Oct 13, 2015
  4. DrSysop Win User

I'm Having Trouble...

I have the same issue, But one of my pc installed it & caused the system to freeze alot so had to uninstall it But there no way to disable it from reinstalling.

DrSysop, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

I'm Having Trouble...

1. I'm Having Trouble... - Similar Threads - I'm Having Trouble

2. I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.: In my Microsoft devices at account.microsoft.com/devices Microsoft edge, when I go into my gaming laptop ASUS/TUF, I can't find the device coverage tab. It's there for my Xbox 360 but not my laptop and I need it to check if my warranty is still active, I've tried searching...
  3. I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with Microsoft warranty.: In my Microsoft devices at account.microsoft.com/devices Microsoft edge, when I go into my gaming laptop ASUS/TUF, I can't find the device coverage tab. It's there for my Xbox 360 but not my laptop and I need it to check if my warranty is still active, I've tried searching...
  4. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  5. I'm having trouble updating Windows

I'm having trouble updating Windows: Hello community,Recently, I have a problem installing updates. These are the cumulative updates for 20H2. The error code it displays is 0x80070002. Tried to update again several times. Shows change that are undone. Windows could not update.Any help will be appreciated....
  6. I'm having trouble updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm having trouble with Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having trouble with Microsoft store: I am on PC and I am trying to play minecraft Bedrock with my friends on console. I bought bedrock and I have a Microsoft account and my PC is linked to it, but it won't let me install the game, and it doesn't say I even have the Microsoft Store app on my PC. My friend says I...
  8. I'm having trouble with icons and thumbnails.

I'm having trouble with icons and thumbnails.: Problem .PNG files don't have thumbnails: *I had to cut out file names for privacy reasons* : [ATTACH] Problem 2 Windows 10's built apps like Settings, Mail, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, Groove Music, etc... have missing icons:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Quick note: I'm not...
  9. I'm having trouble posting replies!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having trouble posting replies!: To Dave, who is helping Malte: I can't post any replies... arghhh! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/im-having-trouble-posting-replies/5d18fbac-fe92-4032-9144-395f70375f67
  10. I'm having trouble finding files

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having trouble finding files: Hello, first post here. I have 10 installed and am trying to download files computer to a separate program that opens a browse your files dialog box. The folders in the dialog box are the same ones where the files are on the computer but they don't appear in the folders in...