Windows 10: I'm having video issues after updating to Windows 10 version 2004.

Discus and support I'm having video issues after updating to Windows 10 version 2004. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I leave my HP laptop idle too long, the video starts flashing in and out and I have to reboot to stop it. It happens on all apps and screens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KDJonesSD, Aug 13, 2020.

1. KDJonesSD Win User

I'm having video issues after updating to Windows 10 version 2004.

If I leave my HP laptop idle too long, the video starts flashing in and out and I have to reboot to stop it. It happens on all apps and screens. Anyone else see this?

:)

KDJonesSD, Aug 13, 2020

2. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
  4. I'm having video issues after updating to Windows 10 version 2004.

Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

On 06/12/2020 My Laptop get updated with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. After the updation I’m finding few issue in my laptop.

They are listed as:

1. The up arrow key is not working.
    2. Pressing Caps lock key activate hot key. Once Caps lock key pressed 4444 or ////// keep on typing until the interruption.
    3. You Tube videos get stuck up in the middle and to fix it I need to restart it.

ShekharRanjan, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

I'm having video issues after updating to Windows 10 version 2004.

1. I'm having video issues after updating to Windows 10 version 2004. - Similar Threads - I'm having video

2. I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10.: Hi! I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10. Every time I try to install new updates, the process gets stuck at 30% and then gives an error 0x80070002. I've already tried restarting, disabling the antivirus, and using the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but nothing has...
  3. I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10.: Hi! I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10. Every time I try to install new updates, the process gets stuck at 30% and then gives an error 0x80070002. I've already tried restarting, disabling the antivirus, and using the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but nothing has...
  4. I'm having an issue with updating Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after feature update windows 10, version 2004 facing lot of issues

after feature update windows 10, version 2004 facing lot of issues: I have updated my laptop windows 10 with feature update windows 10, version 2004, am facing lot of issues with my system even i have everything up-to-date as follows 1. every time black/blank screen error is there when am starting my laptop 2. Most of the application...
  6. Nothing is working after update windows 10 version 2004 -> FLICKERING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is working after update windows 10 version 2004 -> FLICKERING ISSUE: Yesterday I updated to 2004 because my computer told me it was available. It has been a nightmare since then because nothing is working. It seems that everything that I do cause a flickering screen ( using chrome , trying to restart the pc and even opening cmd ) Does anyone...
  7. Video player stopped working after update to 2004 version

Video player stopped working after update to 2004 version: When I am using Movies and TV, the sound is playing but not the video. I do not have any issue with KMPlayer. I get an error code Missing codec 0x887a0004....
  8. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004: Dear Microsoft Support Team, Please find attached for your kind attention. What may have cause the problem? Is there any information detail in the Windows Setting that may have accidentally check or uncheck? Is there any application that may interfered with the...
  9. Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004: On 06/12/2020 My Laptop get updated with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. After the updation I’m finding few issue in my laptop. They are listed as: The up arrow key is not working. Pressing Caps lock key activate hot key. Once Caps lock key pressed 4444...
  10. Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues: After I installed Windows 10 Version 2004, it was really buggy across all of my computers including my new Laptop. So I reverted back to 1909, and my HP desktop wasn't so fortunate to get back up and running from the restore. I had to do an HP System Recovery. But one issue...