Windows 10: I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

Discus and support I'm having Xbox Controller Issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jungle EXPO, Jan 15, 2019.

1. I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

When I was turning on my PC, I decided to play a game. So I wanted to use my fully working Xbox Gaming Controller. When I tried to connect my controller VIA Bluetooth, out of nowhere, it disconnects and never wants to reconnect again. I did all the troubleshooting steps including, driver re-install, re-pairing and Bluetooth troubleshooter wizard. If anyone has useful information about this problem, please tell me in the comment section. It would really help a lot. If you need more information, a screenshot will be listed below.

I'm having Xbox Controller Issues. d02bff24-e86a-4fb6-ac62-67dde4fda126?upload=true.png

Sorry about the weird error icon. My resolution/scaling is being weird.

:)

Jungle EXPO, Jan 15, 2019

2. Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 15, 2019
  3. XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jan 15, 2019
  4. I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

I'm having Xbox Controller Issues.

1. I'm having Xbox Controller Issues. - Similar Threads - I'm having Xbox

2. Xbox controller issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller issue: Hello, I have an Xbox one controller ever since I updated Windows no matter what PC I use. No matter if I restart or reinstall windows, I have this issue. When pushing three buttons on the controller it glitches out so in games like FIFA 23, doing a power shot is not possible...
  3. Xbox controller issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller issue: Hello, I have an Xbox one controller ever since I updated Windows no matter what PC I use. No matter if I restart or reinstall windows, I have this issue. When pushing three buttons on the controller it glitches out so in games like FIFA 23, doing a power shot is not possible...
  4. Razer issues with xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer issues with xbox controller: I've attempted to search far and wide, but still haven't been able to solve this issue. When my xbox controller is plugged into my computer hard wired my Razer microphone doesn't work as if it detects the xbox controller as the default mic. Ive set the Razer soundcard as...
  5. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  6. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  7. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I'm having an issue logging in to the Xbox app on the PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm having an issue logging in to the Xbox app on the PC: I'm having an issue logging in to the Xbox app on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-an-issue-logging-in-to-the-xbox-app-on/bc074457-b15f-4e0a-930c-03f56260beb7
  9. Xbox Controllers issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controllers issue: I tried two different Xbox controllers on my PC and they won’t work. I checked them with Xbox and they worked there. The device manager showed that the driver is incorrect but I cannot update because of the error Windows found drivers for your device but encountered...
  10. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...