Windows 10: I'm honestly glad I will get Pro

Discus and support I'm honestly glad I will get Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used my mom's laptop from June 2017 to February 2018. It originally came with Windows 8 which I used extensively from late 2016 to early 2017. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Melflormelissa, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I'm honestly glad I will get Pro

I used my mom's laptop from June 2017 to February 2018. It originally came with Windows 8 which I used extensively from late 2016 to early 2017. The guys who repaired it upgraded it to Windows 10 Home.

It was good, But the problem was that it was Windows 10 HOME. The one that doesn't include the ability to defer updates (especially feature ones) and that is TERRIBLE for me because I like stable configurations and I usually wait for stuff to get fixed.

So I just dumped it and used a Windows 7 PC until this July, Where it became close to the end of support deadline.

Now, In Late February 2020 I'll get a Windows 10 Pro laptop (Guaranteed because I will specifically pick a Pro laptop). I have a decade old Win7 laptop that I don't even know if it works anymore.

If it does work, I'll keep Windows 7 in there because it's pretty old hardware I'm honestly glad I will get Pro :)

:)

Melflormelissa, Sep 1, 2019

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 1, 2019
  4. I'm honestly glad I will get Pro

Orginal gateway 8 upgraded to pro then 8.1 then 10 pro then second update crash

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?

• Were you able to fix the issue?

Do update us the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

I'm honestly glad I will get Pro

1. I'm honestly glad I will get Pro - Similar Threads - I'm honestly glad

2. Servers honestly idk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servers honestly idk: So I recently upgraded to fiber optics from the same exact company I already had. So I expected no changes besides it being faster until I went to go game. I have lower ping for a server in Illinois than I do in Virginia where I live so I did a bunch of research blah blah...
  3. Servers honestly idk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Servers honestly idk: So I recently upgraded to fiber optics from the same exact company I already had. So I expected no changes besides it being faster until I went to go game. I have lower ping for a server in Illinois than I do in Virginia where I live so I did a bunch of research blah blah...
  4. Servers honestly idk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry: Split from this thread.I've windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-190421586-and-im-getting-the-warnings/3ef24b0e-f575-4490-8c12-267bb7a4612b
  6. windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry: Split from this thread.I've windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-190421586-and-im-getting-the-warnings/3ef24b0e-f575-4490-8c12-267bb7a4612b
  7. windows Pro 19042,1586. And I'm getting the warnings of expiry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Glad to be onboard!

in Windows 10 Support
    Glad to be onboard!: Hello, everybody... Just joined recently, and look forward to being a part of your community. I like what I see here. Regards, Charles Sale *Smile 141815
  9. BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong: crash files I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong i updated my bios all my drivers, and fresh installed windows and i'm still dealing with the same problem please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/5e19f20c-6a22-48a0-8147-1335f019307a
  10. I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm honestly losing my mind, freaking out, I find pc without internet: That's it guys.'m game over! Doing that system restore ****ed me over real good. I get BSOD everytime I try to boot into windowsstopcode 0xC000021A