Windows 10: I'm in a real pickle here...

Discus and support I'm in a real pickle here... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr. Mage 750, May 26, 2022.

1. I'm in a real pickle here...

to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but I've searched far and wide on the internet but all solutions require access to an account which I can't because of that error and I'm at wit's end now so a reply would be greatly appreciated like right now

:)

Mr. Mage 750, May 26, 2022

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, May 26, 2022
  3. thebluebumblebee, May 26, 2022
  4. adonis08 Win User

I'm in a real pickle here...

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, May 26, 2022
Thema:

I'm in a real pickle here...

1. I'm in a real pickle here... - Similar Threads - I'm real pickle

2. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  3. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  4. Got a real oldie here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a real oldie here: Hi thereI may be living in the past but some very useful programs were developed in the 1980´s for example, MS Designer a vector drawing program which was easy to use, ran on 286/386 16 bit operating systems. The more modern processors won´t accept these old vector...
  5. Got a real oldie here

Got a real oldie here: Hi thereI may be living in the past but some very useful programs were developed in the 1980´s for example, MS Designer a vector drawing program which was easy to use, ran on 286/386 16 bit operating systems. The more modern processors won´t accept these old vector...
  6. In a pickle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In a pickle: Ok here we go with my tale of woe.PC was running slow and in bad need to a refresh back to factory settings. So proceeded to get the media creation tool to repair the PC. Made the USB and booted from it and all seemed well. Then got to menu for new install and got to drives....
  7. In a pickle

In a pickle: Ok here we go with my tale of woe.PC was running slow and in bad need to a refresh back to factory settings. So proceeded to get the media creation tool to repair the PC. Made the USB and booted from it and all seemed well. Then got to menu for new install and got to drives....
  8. In a pickle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I'm stuck here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx0ssm/im_stuck_here/
  10. In a bit of o a pickle here :)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In a bit of o a pickle here :): Hi I have a laptop that I need to fix for someone it's a Sony VAIO sve151a11w. The problem is each time I turn it on the screen remains black, but the power led stays on. I wouldn't think it's the backlight as nothing is coming on the screen even through VGA. And bam justs...