Windows 10: I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...

Discus and support I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It’s all there in there title. A couple weeks ago I updated to version 2004 and reverted to previous version (in an attempt to fix an issue with apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_am_Azor_Ahai, Aug 16, 2020.

1. I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...

It’s all there in there title. A couple weeks ago I updated to version 2004 and reverted to previous version (in an attempt to fix an issue with apps no longer remaining open in sleep mode, but that’s kinda irrelevant now).

Anyways, since reverting to previous version, I’ve lost some very important files/changes that I made since originally updating to 2004.

Is there anyway to restore my computer to how it was only moments ago??

As I said, I’m in dire need of some assistance.

submitted by /u/I_am_Azor_Ahai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_am_Azor_Ahai, Aug 16, 2020
  2. JKSingh Win User

restoring previous version of windows on windows phone

Recently I have upgraded my windows 8.1 phone to windows 10 phone. But I am not comfortable with this version and wants to rollback to my previous version windows 8.1.

Please help me and suggest the steps.

JKSingh, Aug 16, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows 10 "restoring your previous version of windows" PLZ HELP!

Hello Jake,

One possible reason why your system couldn't finish restoring your previous version of Windows may be due to a corrupted recovery file. We suggest that you check this
    link and refer to the answer of
    Linney as it discusses steps to resolve a similar issue.

Should you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to post back.

John Vil, Aug 16, 2020
  4. I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...

1. I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing... - Similar Threads - I’m dire need

2. I am in dire need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am in dire need of assistance.: I am in dire need of assistance. Two days ago, I transferred critical data from my laptop to an External Hard Drive HDD and initiated BitLocker encryption to safeguard it. Unfortunately, BitLocker abruptly halted the encryption process at 60.1%, and I've been unable to access...
  3. I am in dire need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am in dire need of assistance.: I am in dire need of assistance. Two days ago, I transferred critical data from my laptop to an External Hard Drive HDD and initiated BitLocker encryption to safeguard it. Unfortunately, BitLocker abruptly halted the encryption process at 60.1%, and I've been unable to access...
  4. I am in dire need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Getting Blue Screens for awhile now and I am in dire need of a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screens for awhile now and I am in dire need of a solution.: For way to long now I have been dealing with almost daily BSOD. I've been looking through some of the dump files and it isn't even consistent on the error it gives. These are the errors it gives from the 5 most recent blue screens from most recent to least. All of these have...
  6. Getting Blue Screens for awhile now and I am in dire need of a solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blue Screens for awhile now and I am in dire need of a solution.: For way to long now I have been dealing with almost daily BSOD. I've been looking through some of the dump files and it isn't even consistent on the error it gives. These are the errors it gives from the 5 most recent blue screens from most recent to least. All of these have...
  7. Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance!: Is it possible to salvage any files including file recovery files when Windows won’t boot properly, If so, then how, because I have a USB drive but not a disk. Note: This is my current scenario, please help!!!Edit: I have a Surface Book 3 and it’s in dire need....
  8. I’m desperate, I need help restoring a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m desperate, I need help restoring a folder: I’m sorry, I’m really desperate, I need help restoring a folder... Hi... Windows updated last night and when I start my PC this morning, my desktop was all messed up, so I decided to look for the folders and shortcuts missing and put them back. Turns out it was a temporary...
  9. In dire need of audio help this is a maze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In dire need of audio help this is a maze: I have no idea how to orient the audio to successfully play rock Smith and have discord open and stream it will not work in any current capacity it's a miracle I have discord and games running half the time Running a dual PC setup with the elgato hd 60 pro, blue yeti, g1...
  10. Previous Versions Missing (System Restore Issue?)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Previous Versions Missing (System Restore Issue?): From what I understand, in windows 10, when your computer makes a restore point because of some process, or you decide to make a manual restore point just in-case something goes wrong, it also makes those files accessible through the previous versions tab in the properties...