Windows 10: I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors

Discus and support I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; DescriptionPå grund af et problem med hardwaren fungerer Windows ikke længere korrekt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventKode:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IdekWhatToSay, Jun 19, 2021.

1. I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors

DescriptionPå grund af et problem med hardwaren fungerer Windows ikke længere korrekt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventKode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: ffffae0471c6e8c0Parameter 3: bc800800Parameter 4: 60c0859OS-version: 10_0_19042Servicepakke: 0_0Produkt: 768_1OS-version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.98Landestandard-id: 1030

:)

IdekWhatToSay, Jun 19, 2021

2. WHEA Error - Please Help

Everything on my computer has been running flawlessly since building it a few months ago. For the last week, I've been getting random WHEA errors. I assumed they would go away on their own since it was a generic error every time. Today, I got fed up and reinstalled windows. About 15 minutes into the new installation, I get another WHEA error. I googled it and decided to get blue screen viewer to determine the root of the problem. I have no clue how to read this error log though and need help in a big way. Can someone please direct me on how to fix this crap? Let me know what other information is needed. I'm going crazy over here.

I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors Qf4KxAj.png

GamerGuy89, Jun 19, 2021
  3. WHEA Error - Please Help

WHEA Errors 90% of the time are a result of an unstable overclock. sense you said that you are not overclocking than it might be a power supply/delivery issue. i would try and find out what your 3.3v, 5v, and 12v rail reading are. most of the time you can find these in the bios under the hardware monitoring tab. there are other ways to test a power supply but i am not skilled in advanced methods.

if the psu seems alright try giving the cpu a slight overvolt. you may have just got a really bad chip or its just hungry.

edit, why i bring up the power supply is because i had a similar situation were i was getting WHEA errors and just ignored them. after a while the computer would just randomly lock up and i would have to shut it down. ended up being the psu.

Final_Fighter, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors

1. I'm in need of help, my pc keeps giving me WHEA errors - Similar Threads - I'm need help

2. I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors: I am trying to burn 5 songs onto a disc just to test it to make sure it works before I try to burn everything I plan to on the planned disc. The problem is, I've tested 4 different blank discs. almost all of the songs will burn but each time a different one or has said and...
  3. I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors: I am trying to burn 5 songs onto a disc just to test it to make sure it works before I try to burn everything I plan to on the planned disc. The problem is, I've tested 4 different blank discs. almost all of the songs will burn but each time a different one or has said and...
  4. I need help burning a disc. it keeps giving me errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  6. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  7. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pc freezes and gives a WHEA error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes and gives a WHEA error.: So this usually happens when im using the internet. The pc freezes almost instantly, and only way to fix it is to hard reboot.It doesn't happen when im gaming, only when on idle. Also, the pc crashes only on windows, not on Linux.The WHEA error id is 1, and more i don't know,...
  9. Pc freezes and gives a WHEA error.

Pc freezes and gives a WHEA error.: So this usually happens when im using the internet. The pc freezes almost instantly, and only way to fix it is to hard reboot.It doesn't happen when im gaming, only when on idle. Also, the pc crashes only on windows, not on Linux.The WHEA error id is 1, and more i don't know,...
  10. Pc freezes and gives a WHEA error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging