Windows 10: I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...

Discus and support I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If someone is aware of a way to help me with the following problem, then it would be much appreciated. So I factory reset my Acer Aspire 3 so I could... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rennielganesh, Apr 3, 2022.

1. I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...

If someone is aware of a way to help me with the following problem, then it would be much appreciated. So I factory reset my Acer Aspire 3 so I could wipe all my data due to the computer experiencing a few consecutives crashes. Once the process was complete, I proceeded to install my previous apps starting with Chrome. This is when I remembered that windows S mode existed, so I went into my settings to disable the mode but it said "You'll need a new app to open this ms-window-store link". I was quite confused at first and then went to go check my Microsoft store, however it wasn't there, I che

:)

rennielganesh, Apr 3, 2022
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 3, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 3, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...

1. I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace... - Similar Threads - I'm mode can't

2. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  3. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  4. Microsoft Store is missing, I can't download it because S mode is on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is missing, I can't download it because S mode is on: Recently I got a new computer.These are the system information.Όνομα συσκευής LAPTOP-M4CTK9NB Επεξεργαστής 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Εγκατεστημένη RAM 12,0 GB 11,8 GB χρησιμοποιήσιμη Αναγνωριστικό συσκευής -Αναγνωριστικό προϊόντος...
  5. Microsoft Store is missing, I can't download it because S mode is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is missing, I can't download it because S mode is on: Recently I got a new computer.These are the system information.Όνομα συσκευής LAPTOP-M4CTK9NB Επεξεργαστής 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Εγκατεστημένη RAM 12,0 GB 11,8 GB χρησιμοποιήσιμη Αναγνωριστικό συσκευής -Αναγνωριστικό προϊόντος...
  6. Microsoft Store is missing, I can't download it because S mode is on

7. I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...: If someone is aware of a way to help me with the following problem, then it would be much appreciated. So I factory reset my Acer Aspire 3 so I could wipe all my data due to the computer experiencing a few consecutives crashes. Once the process was complete, I proceeded to...
  8. I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...

I'm in S mode, can't download anything except Microsoft files, and I don't have any trace...: If someone is aware of a way to help me with the following problem, then it would be much appreciated. So I factory reset my Acer Aspire 3 so I could wipe all my data due to the computer experiencing a few consecutives crashes. Once the process was complete, I proceeded to...
  9. I can't download anything. download speed 0 B/s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't download anything. download speed 0 B/s: I've been having this problem for about 3 weeks. It happens on Steam, Origin, Riot Games Launcher, and the Epic Games Launcher. So basically anytime I'm downloading games. I will get about 1 - 2 GB into the download and then my download speed goes to 0 B/s and never goes up....
  10. I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.: Things on my computer have been really weird lately. It started with it not wanting to install programs because it couldn't get access to the file locations of where it wanted to install. Now, I can't even run .msi files or even basic .exe files without it telling me that I...