Windows 10: I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro

Discus and support I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm unable to start windows 10 pro, Activate Windows notification appearing in lapton right side corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dell Inspiron 3593, Dec 3, 2020.

1. I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro

I'm unable to start windows 10 pro, Activate Windows notification appearing in lapton right side corner

:)

Dell Inspiron 3593, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro

1. I'm in trouble starting windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - I'm trouble starting

2. Trouble in starting windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble in starting windows: Trouble in starting windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-in-starting-windows/cc134103-03a0-43c5-94c5-9fd925e68aa6
  3. Trouble activating windows 10 pro :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble activating windows 10 pro :(: So I have an non-genuine copy of windows 10 pro and decided to buy one(and the code is authentic) for like 15$ on another site instead of 230$~ on the microsoft store. And when I try to change the product key It’s not able to activate because when I’ve had previous versions...
  4. trouble with the Windows Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    trouble with the Windows Start: Ever since I've done the new update to 1903 I cannot access my Start menu, or use the Windows button. I have tried updating to the newer version after that and that did not solve the problem. So I reverted back to the 1903 version, and its (obv.) not working still. I can't...
  5. Trouble activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble activating Windows 10 Pro: I just downloaded the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from 7 Home - I keep getting a message saying I need to Activate Windows. Activation fails saying I have no product key, there is no product key in my order email....where can I find it?...
  6. trouble installing windows 10 pro

trouble installing windows 10 pro: Hello everyone, im using genuine windows 10 home and for some reason i want to upgrade to windows 10 pro so i bought windows 10 pro at Microsoft store then after my purchased i hit the install button, after i hit it its says try again. i cant upgrade to windows 10 pro. please...
  7. Windows 10 start menu trouble

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start menu trouble: I'm not able to open the start menu in Windows 10. The windows button on the keyboard is not working either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-trouble/8168658d-f29e-4cdc-9546-cac6d04ff1a2
  8. Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code

Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 Pro downloaded from Insider Build on VirtuBox. It worked well until about 2 to 3 months later. It has trouble with start Windows 10 Pro. I have also received two Stop Codes: "KNODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Troubles: I have several PCs that I have setup that the Start menu stops working. 8 out of the last 10 have had this issue. It happens on prebuilt PCs, and on custom built PCs. On the current machine the Start menu was working fine, then I installed Office 2016. After installation...
  10. I'm Having Trouble...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Having Trouble...: Installing this update... Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005 Thanks in advance! 26335