Windows 10: Im just being stupid to think that the "System" file in program and programx86 was a virus...

Discus and support Im just being stupid to think that the "System" file in program and programx86 was a virus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found 2 system file on program and programx86it is ok do delete these?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by daidiotmouse, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Im just being stupid to think that the "System" file in program and programx86 was a virus...

I found 2 system file on program and programx86it is ok do delete these?

:)

daidiotmouse, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Demos_sav Win User

Virus file problem

That's quite difficult for me since I haven't got a backup machine. Isn't there anything easier
    I could do?

Don't mind the following if it is stupid:
    Can't I delete the file from command line?

Demos_sav, Sep 26, 2022
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Sep 26, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Im just being stupid to think that the "System" file in program and programx86 was a virus...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Im just being stupid to think that the "System" file in program and programx86 was a virus...

1. Im just being stupid to think that the "System" file in program and programx86 was a virus... - Similar Threads - being stupid System

2. I think im being hacked what should i do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think im being hacked what should i do: Hi the thing is while i was playing a game i saw my desktop background changed it wasnt on slideshow and sync is off i thought i might have done it accidently so i changed it back tomorrow i changed again and this time it was a picture that i didn't had on my pc i checked the...
  3. "System" file in program and programx86

"System" file in program and programx86: I found 2 system file on program and programx86it is ok do delete these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/system-file-in-program-and-programx86/4aead2e4-5f80-4e8a-b6d9-cd9386257255
  4. windows is being stupid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is being stupid: it keeps deleting a file that will disable windows defender, im doing this on purpose bye the way. but i want it TO load so i can turn it off because windows is being stupid with me trying to turn defender off, no i dont want to fix the issue that im having, all i want is to...
  5. windows is being stupid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is being stupid: it keeps deleting a file that will disable windows defender, im doing this on purpose bye the way. but i want it TO load so i can turn it off because windows is being stupid with me trying to turn defender off, no i dont want to fix the issue that im having, all i want is to...
  6. i think Svchost.exe might be being used by a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think Svchost.exe might be being used by a virus: so i keep getting these notifications from my antivirus software and it keeps saying svchost.exe is trying to enter my video files i don't know why i think it might have been turned into a virus or something?...
  7. i think Svchost.exe might be being used by a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i think Svchost.exe might be being used by a virus: so i keep getting these notifications from my antivirus software and it keeps saying svchost.exe is trying to enter my video files i don't know why i think it might have been turned into a virus or something?...
  8. i think Svchost.exe might be being used by a virus

9. Windows 10 being stupid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 being stupid: So lately when trying to talking to people, watch youtube or anything else that requires audio it keeps glitching out. As it will skip over a second and repeat. SCREW WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004. until this update I didn't have any issue with my machine but now everything is...
  10. Stupid Windows 10 Viruses

Stupid Windows 10 Viruses: Hi Guys, I've just updated my pc to Windows to Windows 10 a few days ago and ever since I upgraded I've been getting so much Malware on my PC, and when I remove them all the next day there is more and more Viruses! So I was wondering if anyone knew what is happening....