Windows 10: Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start...

Discus and support Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please guys help me i tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Denis_622, May 17, 2021.

1. Denis_622 Win User

Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start...

please guys help me i tried everything

:)

Denis_622, May 17, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I downloaded Ark Scorched Earth but it won't let me play

Hi
    Cheyen,

There are a lot of possible reason why you cannot launch or play that specific game. To isolate this matter, we
    have some questions for you:

• Did you download the game from Windows Store?

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the game is not compatible with Windows 10 and need to be in
    compatibility mode
    for it to run.
    We suggest that you run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes.
    To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Programs.

• Click on
      Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
      and follow the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 17, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 17, 2021
  4. Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start...

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start...

1. Im just downloaded maneater and it said that i cant play because "The Program cant start... - Similar Threads - downloaded maneater said

2. i cant download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download a program: after i reset my laptop i was trying to reinstall my app but this notif appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-a-program/033130a4-ce67-4bdc-b899-9659b3ec1dd0
  3. i cant download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download a program: after i reset my laptop i was trying to reinstall my app but this notif appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-a-program/033130a4-ce67-4bdc-b899-9659b3ec1dd0
  4. cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?: cant launch games says im not administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-games-on-ea-said-im-not-administrator/3d236fbb-0878-4ef9-acac-784283610284
  5. cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?

cant launch games on ea said im not administrator?: cant launch games says im not administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-games-on-ea-said-im-not-administrator/3d236fbb-0878-4ef9-acac-784283610284
  6. I cant play roblox because of this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play roblox because of this error: The program can’t start because IERTUTIL.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.and The program can’t start because HID.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.can someone please helpand...
  7. I cant play roblox because of this error

I cant play roblox because of this error: The program can’t start because IERTUTIL.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.and The program can’t start because HID.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.can someone please helpand...
  8. I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant download .NET 3.5 and i cant use a program because of it: I dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-net-35-and-i-cant-use-a-program/b5686de7-6140-4f2a-9d5b-d8d63953c982
  9. Cant download xbox beta because windows cant update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download xbox beta because windows cant update: So I go to the Microsoft store and try to get Xbox beta but it says my windows needs to be updated, so I go and try to update windows and it doesn't work. I have used the windows update assistant & that still doesn't work. please help!...
  10. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...