Windows 10: Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sweatsauce47 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sweatsauce47, May 27, 2020.

1. Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

/u/sweatsauce47, May 27, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 27, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 27, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this? :(

Zakin, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this?

1. Im literally the only account on this computer. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - literally account computer

2. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my problem im having?: When I try to type "%appdata%" or when I try to do something it tells me on how I want to open this file as, if u guys need some information on my problem I will answer that as soon as I can...
  3. how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?: im trying to buy a game trough the windows store. it does not let me because i need permission from an adult family member im 25 mind you. my account is not connected to any other account, and i dont know who i would be asking for permission? i've tried looking through my...
  4. how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn of purchase permission when im the only person using the account?: im trying to buy a game trough the windows store. it does not let me because i need permission from an adult family member im 25 mind you. my account is not connected to any other account, and i dont know who i would be asking for permission? i've tried looking through my...
  5. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?: So, my computer only have one local account, and no administrators.I can't change the state of my account and when i try to open something as an admin, it only asks if i really want to run it with the only option to respond "no" to it....
  6. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?: So, my computer only have one local account, and no administrators.I can't change the state of my account and when i try to open something as an admin, it only asks if i really want to run it with the only option to respond "no" to it....
  7. My computer only have 1 Local account, how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer: i only have one account but there seems to be multiples or something im just worried can someone help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-told-im-not-the-administrator-but-im-the/130d111d-9bed-4e43-896a-9bcc1a34a95f
  9. I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer

I was told im not the administrator but im the only one on the computer: i only have one account but there seems to be multiples or something im just worried can someone help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-told-im-not-the-administrator-but-im-the/130d111d-9bed-4e43-896a-9bcc1a34a95f
  10. Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarted my computer and im only met to this. What do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eltorolocolitlmao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0sogr/restarted_my_computer_and_im_only_met_to_this/