Windows 10: I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t...

Discus and support I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im in apple hell bc im locked out of my pc. It wont show me a reset pw option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leslie devries, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t...

Im in apple hell bc im locked out of my pc. It wont show me a reset pw option

:)

leslie devries, Sep 9, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 9, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t... [​IMG]

tamo, Sep 9, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t...

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t... [​IMG]

tamo, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t...

1. I’m locked out of my pc. I’ve reset my password for ms account on my iPhone. My o won’t... - Similar Threads - I’m locked I’ve

2. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  3. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  4. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...: Logged in today and the message of many failed attempts appears on screen. Says to wait two hours but for what I’ve read in this forum it doesn’t work. This is my work laptop so I need access immediately. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  6. Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...: Logged in today and the message of many failed attempts appears on screen. Says to wait two hours but for what I’ve read in this forum it doesn’t work. This is my work laptop so I need access immediately. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  7. Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I’m locked out!!! Can’t access my account on my laptop!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I’m locked out!!! Can’t access my account on my laptop!!!: Dear All please I need help!!! This morning I tried to sign in and the system said “wrong password”.. I’ve used it for years and nothing has ever happened. Now it just won’t let me in!!! I’m desperate!! The work of years is at stake. I have done the occasional back up but...
  9. I’m trying to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to reset my pc: Every time I attempt to reset my pc I get the error messages “No changes were made” and pretty much can’t reset it, I’ve tried lots of things and searched it up on YouTube and nothing has helped.. submitted by /u/Anonymous3k [link] [comments]...
  10. Locked out my PC by reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out my PC by reset: I've been having some GPU problems this week SO I decided to change to on board graphics and reset my PC using Windows diagnostics. However after my computer reset and Windows 10 installed I was greeted at the log in screen with "Other User" which required a username and...