Windows 10: I'm locked out . . .

Discus and support I'm locked out . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was removing the password from the login,lock screen. But, during the process, I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me!Now, I'm locked out of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 31, 2019.

1. I'm locked out . . .

I was removing the password from the login,lock screen. But, during the process, I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me!Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again.

To reset my password, it says I need a DVD drive. But, it's a Dell. They have no DVD
    drive. They do everything with USB drives. I do have another Dell, which is what,
    I'm using now. But, this computer was a replacement. And, I have to send it back.
    But, I need to get that computer fixed first. It's a catch 22. I'm locked out?

In the state, the computer is in, would their be anyway to get it to reset? I have
    everything backed up to a USB drive. So, wiping it would me OK.

I can create a Windows 10 installation, on a USB drive, if that would help? I remember

before, when I reset a computer, it just did it thru the WiFi cloud. So, please tell me you have an idea, on how I can fix this?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Dec 31, 2019

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 31, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 31, 2019
  4. I'm locked out . . .

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

I'm locked out . . .

1. I'm locked out . . . - Similar Threads - I'm locked

2. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  3. for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for SOME REAson my capS LOCK KEY Is turning on/off automatic when i'm typing. any idea how...: itS LIKE I PREsS THE CAPs lock key all the time and turn it on off. i Found how to fix with shift key but when i fix i cannot CliCk / ? .....How to fiX that ????...
  4. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  5. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  6. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. After an update, sign-in asks for a PIN - I don't have one I use a password. Now I'm locked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update, sign-in asks for a PIN - I don't have one I use a password. Now I'm locked...: After an update, my computer is asking for a PIN instead of the password - I don't have a PIN. I did try to input my usual 4 number options and none of those worked. It did not give me the option to insert my password which is ridiculous. After selection "Forgot PIN" it...
  8. After an update, sign-in asks for a PIN - I don't have one I use a password. Now I'm locked...

After an update, sign-in asks for a PIN - I don't have one I use a password. Now I'm locked...: After an update, my computer is asking for a PIN instead of the password - I don't have a PIN. I did try to input my usual 4 number options and none of those worked. It did not give me the option to insert my password which is ridiculous. After selection "Forgot PIN" it...
  9. I'm locked out of my Windows11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm locked out of my Windows11 laptop.: I'm locked out of my Windows11 laptop. I thought it was playing up, so I made the mistake of resetting it. Now I can not access the internet on it. It was a WiFi problem. Now I'm back on my old Windows8.1. I'm 84yrs old, living on my own and taught myself to use these...
  10. I'm locked out of my Windows11 laptop.

I'm locked out of my Windows11 laptop.: I'm locked out of my Windows11 laptop. I thought it was playing up, so I made the mistake of resetting it. Now I can not access the internet on it. It was a WiFi problem. Now I'm back on my old Windows8.1. I'm 84yrs old, living on my own and taught myself to use these...