Windows 10: I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under...

Discus and support I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under Microsoft windows update orchestrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fiddy-gtr, Feb 12, 2020.

1. fiddy-gtr Win User

I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under...

I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under Microsoft windows update orchestrator

:)

fiddy-gtr, Feb 12, 2020

2. Task scheduler

No errors found by each suggestion. May have to do a clean install unless someone has a different solution

disherabcd, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Task scheduler

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What error message you're getting while using Task Scheduler?

Suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with corrupted system files:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if the issue still occurs. If the problem still persist, try to check the issue by creating other User Profile to see if problem still arises.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 12, 2020
  4. I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under...

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under...

1. I'm logged into Task Scheduler as administrator, but it won't allow me to edit a task under... - Similar Threads - I'm logged Task

2. Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680: Hi,I am having very strange issue with Task Scheduler.I can create run or delete scheduled stasks, but I cannot edit them.Whatever edit to a task my task results in error 2147750680.For example, change only the description:I get same error also when I try to import task xml.I...
  3. Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler - cannot edit tasks any tasks error 2147750680: Hi,I am having very strange issue with Task Scheduler.I can create run or delete scheduled stasks, but I cannot edit them.Whatever edit to a task my task results in error 2147750680.For example, change only the description:I get same error also when I try to import task xml.I...
  4. I can't edit a scheduled task

I can't edit a scheduled task: In my Windows 10 Task Scheduler there is a scheduled task in the Microsoft-Windows-Application Experience folder called "Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser", which as far as I can tell causes to run the "Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry" service. The scheduled time for this...
  5. Error for deleting "every existing task" under Tasks scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error for deleting "every existing task" under Tasks scheduler: I would like to delete "every existing task" under Tasks scheduler%systemroot%\System32\Tasks%systemroot%\TasksI received following error, when I run under cmd Admin mode"Not an internal or external command, a program or batch file that I execute"Does anyone have any...
  6. Error for deleting "every existing task" under Tasks scheduler

Error for deleting "every existing task" under Tasks scheduler: I would like to delete "every existing task" under Tasks scheduler%systemroot%\System32\Tasks%systemroot%\TasksI received following error, when I run under cmd Admin mode"Not an internal or external command, a program or batch file that I execute"Does anyone have any...
  7. Task scheduled in Task Scheduler won't run from shortcut

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task scheduled in Task Scheduler won't run from shortcut: I have a task set up in Task Scheduler on Win 10 Pro 64-bit and it runs correctly when run from Task Scheduler. I cannot get the task to run from a shortcut. I do not know whether this is relevant, but in the Settings window of Task Scheduler it shows the checkbox next to...
  8. Task scheduler won't start

Task scheduler won't start: I have the problem whare the task scheduler in services is set to automatice but fails to start and log in is greyed out. I have tried many solutions and none have worked. However I did find a solution and it was down to my own error. I used a program called DISMPP-10 and...
  9. Task Scheduler run task when logged in Remotely

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler run task when logged in Remotely: Hey everyone I tried using this guide (How To Easily Send Emails From The Windows Task Scheduler) to create a task that will send me an email whenever someone connects with RDP.The task works and sends the email if i run it, but i am unsure how to set it so that it activates...
  10. Tasks running but not appearing in Task Scheduler: Need to edit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tasks running but not appearing in Task Scheduler: Need to edit: Hi. After upgrade to windows 10, tasks still run but don't appear in task scheduler so I can't edit them. Where are they kept? More importantly, how to I get them to show up where I can edit them? When opening Task Scheduler I get at least 50 boxes I have to close before I...