Windows 10: I'm looking for a Website.

Discus and support I'm looking for a Website. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A year ago I found a website, that show all the must-have programs for Windows computers. Now I need the page and I can't find it. Does anyone know The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/finn4fansx, Aug 2, 2020.

1. I'm looking for a Website.

A year ago I found a website, that show all the must-have programs for Windows computers. Now I need the page and I can't find it. Does anyone know The Website?

submitted by /u/finn4fansx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/finn4fansx, Aug 2, 2020

2. I'm looking for a song identification application for a Samsung Windows phone.

I'm looking for an application that will allow me to identify songs I'm hearing by using my Samsung Windows phone. I need specific suggestions but not the SoundHound as it seems to be unavailable for my phone.

HelOnWheels70, Aug 2, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Aug 2, 2020
  4. XeoNoX Win User

I'm looking for a Website.

Looking for Website search engine submitting program

I just made a website and was looking for a good program that would submit my website to most of the major search engines.

If someone could please list some FREE ones as well as pay ones it would be nice. Thanks

XeoNoX, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I'm looking for a Website.

1. I'm looking for a Website. - Similar Threads - I'm looking Website

2. I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.: Hello, I'm needing to update my account information, but when I am prompted to log in. I enter my account info, it does sign me in, but it takes me to the authorization screen where it asks me to log in again when trying to update my information. This is just a repeating...
  3. I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm stuck at the sign-in on the microsoft website.: Hello, I'm needing to update my account information, but when I am prompted to log in. I enter my account info, it does sign me in, but it takes me to the authorization screen where it asks me to log in again when trying to update my information. This is just a repeating...
  4. Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not: Title says the issue. Not sure when exactly this happens but when I'm about to open disney hotstar today it says "Videos on www.hotstar.com/id are not available in Singapore" and prompts me to proceed to the website's singapore versionTried :- GPS Off > Restart > GPS On >...
  5. Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites think I'm in Singapore while I'm not: Title says the issue. Not sure when exactly this happens but when I'm about to open disney hotstar today it says "Videos on www.hotstar.com/id are not available in Singapore" and prompts me to proceed to the website's singapore versionTried :- GPS Off > Restart > GPS On >...
  6. I'm looking for the solution of this problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm looking for the solution of this problem.: Hi guys,I really want solutions to this problem.I recently install an executable file in my system after just a few minutes my system just started heating and lagging very badly. After looking for the issue I found that when I connect to the internet the problem creates an...
  7. looking for website blocker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    looking for website blocker: Any one know of a good website blocker that blocks inappropriate content? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-website-blocker/486f5dfb-6e17-41c3-b378-8a76711b8460"
  8. Website think I'm in India

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website think I'm in India: Some websites such as booking.com or myprotein.com either provide costs in Indian currency or ask me if I want to go through to the Indian website as my location shows as India. This happens on all web browsers. I do not have a VPN or have recently used one. I have checked...
  9. Website looks different in Windows and MAC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Website looks different in Windows and MAC: Hi, My website https://www.pearldentalburlington.com/ shows different on Windows 10 and Mac. When I view the site in Windows then most of the site CSS are different than they appear on MAC. Mac browsers show the CSS as it should be. Please help me out......
  10. I'm looking for a network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm looking for a network tool: It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet. I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app...