Windows 10: I'm looking for an app that will allow me to create timers for practicing. For example: 5...

Discus and support I'm looking for an app that will allow me to create timers for practicing. For example: 5... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Mac OS has the wonderful app Flex Time https://redsweater.com/flextime/ I'm looking for something like that for windows, but unbelievably enough I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rider_0n_The_Storm, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I'm looking for an app that will allow me to create timers for practicing. For example: 5...

/u/Rider_0n_The_Storm, Apr 8, 2021

2. Nokia C3-00 timer app

Thanks for your feedback about the C3-00's timer app, biaggoak. This feature is not included in the Lumia 520's SW by default, but you can
    try checking the WP Store if there are timer apps that offer such feature. Here's a list of example apps: WP Store - Timer apps. If none of these apps suit your needs,
    we suggest sending this as a feature suggestion at
    windowsphone.uservoice.com
    to give the app developers an idea on the best features and apps to create for the WP OS.

Hope this information has helped you. Welcome to the Microsoft Mobile community! :cathappy:

carlogimenez, Apr 8, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    App for scheduled countdown timer?

Hi, I'm wondering why are you relying solely on the Store?

There are thousands - millions perhaps- of freeware and commercial programs out there that are not apps. Or do you only need something that runs in a tile, for example? I sometimes wonder whether the introduction of universal apps and the Store will lead people - especially newcomers- to forget Windows can be used entirely without the store, its Start Menu, and universal apps...

Here are some lists of freeware programs:

List of Best Free Countdown Timers
    Best Free Timer and Alarm Clock | Gizmo's Freeware

dalchina, Apr 8, 2021
  4. I'm looking for an app that will allow me to create timers for practicing. For example: 5...

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to create timers for practicing. For example: 5...

1. I'm looking for an app that will allow me to create timers for practicing. For example: 5... - Similar Threads - I'm looking app

2. Creating a Batch File Example

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a Batch File Example: Hey All, I am not looking for someone to do the work for me, I'm trying to get a general idea of what I need to start at. It's been a few years since I've done a batch file and Windows 10 is so different than Windows 7. I am essentially wanting a batch file, that if I type a...
  3. Windows Won't allow me to create a recovery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't allow me to create a recovery drive: Hi,I am trying to migrate my boot drive to a new one, I tried cloning software with little success. My next plan was to use recovery drve. But, when I do that I get an error that says "Some required Files are missing".Does anyone have a solution to this/ one to move storage,...
  4. Looking for a quick notes app that allows printing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Looking for a quick notes app that allows printing: I am looking for a sticky note or quick note app that has the ability to print its notes. The ones I have seen don't seem to have that ability. I can use my Evernote Premium app, but I was looking for something a little more accessible....
  5. I'm looking for a Website.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm looking for a Website.: A year ago I found a website, that show all the must-have programs for Windows computers. Now I need the page and I can't find it. Does anyone know The Website? submitted by /u/finn4fansx [link] [comments]...
  6. Xbox App won’t allow me join or create parties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App won’t allow me join or create parties: For the past couple months the Xbox Apps have been acting up. The Xbox App, regular and beta versions, along with the Windows game bar won’t allow me to join or create parties. Every time I try clicking on join a party I get a constant spinning wheel, then, nothing, reverts...
  7. My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders: Hi Unable to add storage folders to my mail - anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-is-not-allowing-me-to-create-storage/7894a7e0-5713-489e-a9df-c08f74066684"
  8. OneNote will not allow me to create a new notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote will not allow me to create a new notebook: Everytime I try to create a new notebook it thinks about it and then nothing happens. Also, my OneDrive has disappeared....
  9. KVM example -- W8.1 VM being created

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    KVM example -- W8.1 VM being created: Hi there I wish I'd done this earlier -- really flexible and much better performance than vmware or even Esxi. (note - when setting up storage pool / volumes for the VM - select RAW rather than the default qcows / qemu. It probably won't make a noticeable difference if...
  10. Folder search gives me results that I'm not looking for

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder search gives me results that I'm not looking for: When I do a search in a folder, I get results back that have nothing to do with what I searched for. [img] anyone know how to fix? Edit: If I set "name:" without the quotes before a search I get what I'm looking for. How do I set that as default behavior? 25062