Windows 10: im looking for purple place game

Discus and support im looking for purple place game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; want to find purple place game for win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LarryKarakosta, Feb 25, 2019.

1. im looking for purple place game

want to find purple place game for win 10

:)

LarryKarakosta, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Sadie___ Win User

Where is Purple Place for Windows 10

Please help! I just remembered Purple Place and my childhood memories were revived. I NEED to relive this game. Is there any way I can possibly get this game for Windows 10?

Sadie___, Feb 25, 2019
  3. 5DVX0130 Win User
    WD Purple or Blue?

For 24/7 go with the Purple. I'd suggest going the Red, if your budget allows for it.
    Also look for specials, sometimes you can pick up a 3TB drive for the price of a 2TB.

5DVX0130, Feb 25, 2019
  4. pooch22 Win User

im looking for purple place game

List of them Games!

Hello everyone, I need some suggestions to you pros
    can you guys pls make some list of games that still fun to play after you beat the main story. (Only for PC Games)

example:
    Skyrim
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Nier Automata
    GTA V
    Metal Gear 5 - phantom pain
    Dead Rising series

Note: No new game+ please im looking for the games that continue to play after beating

pooch22, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

im looking for purple place game

1. im looking for purple place game - Similar Threads - looking purple place

2. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  3. This "software update" Looks quite out of place

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This "software update" Looks quite out of place: So this “software update” looks a bit out of place and i would just like to know what program this is from it appeared after i downloaded visual studio 2019 from unity after malwarebytes and windows security scans nothing is detected but it looks very out of place...
  4. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple screen: I have purple screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I checked the bulbs in the screen and they all work perfectly, I think it’s a problem in the display cable but I’m not sure how to fix it, should I send it to someone to fix it or is there a way to fix it myself??...
  5. allocating ram to Game pass Pc games im aware that this probably aint the right place to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    allocating ram to Game pass Pc games im aware that this probably aint the right place to...: i have a 16gb ram laptop and when i went to play the outer worlds which i got via game pass i was immediately met by a laggy intro cinematic and when i got in-game even on low graphical settings I'm still getting frame drops. ive been excited to play this game since...
  6. im looking for my bitlockerkey that was store here

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im looking for my bitlockerkey that was store here: i cant find my bitlocker key that was stored here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-my-bitlockerkey-that-was-store-here/58561e36-220d-419f-8077-304321863166
  7. File explorer search is looking in the wrong place

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer search is looking in the wrong place: When I download a file to my Windows 10 (Version 1903) PC it saves it in C:/Users/username/downloads which is as it should. But when I try to search for something in a file explorer window it isn't linking to files in the C drive downloads folder, instead it is linking to...
  8. purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purple screen: After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ? P.S....
  9. Where is Purple Place for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Purple Place for Windows 10: Please help! I just remembered Purple Place and my childhood memories were revived. I NEED to relive this game. Is there any way I can possibly get this game for Windows 10?...
  10. Looking for a game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a game controller: I have games downloaded from Windows Store to my laptop which is running Win 10 version 1803 build 17134.376. Where can I get a controller for those games ? The mouse is not exactly ideal for some games. Thank you. P.S. The only video game console I have is Play Station 2. I...