Windows 10: I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and...

Discus and support I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and processors. What would the best processor and graphics cards be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carson W., Dec 7, 2018.

1. Carson W. Win User

I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and...

I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and processors. What would the best processor and graphics cards be for demanding games? Also how much RAM will I need?

Please help.

:)

Carson W., Dec 7, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Dec 7, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm looking into getting a gaming laptop but I don't know much about graphics cards and... - Similar Threads - I'm looking getting

2. I'm getting a lot of conflict with my graphic card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a lot of conflict with my graphic card.: I'm getting a lot of conflict in certain apps. Fusion 360 is give me a warning The software render is being used It could be due to that the graphic card is not powerful enough or is drivers is not installed. 3D builder gives me the air of your video card doesn't work with 3D...
  3. I'm getting a lot of conflict with my graphic card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting a lot of conflict with my graphic card.: I'm getting a lot of conflict in certain apps. Fusion 360 is give me a warning The software render is being used It could be due to that the graphic card is not powerful enough or is drivers is not installed. 3D builder gives me the air of your video card doesn't work with 3D...
  4. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  5. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  6. Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?: Hello, I have a Lenovo 730-15IKB laptop, its a 2 in 1 and I have it for about a year now. I was doing research upon it on the official lenovo website and some other sites and I noticed that in the spec section I always see a GTX 1050 as one of the specs, the GPU I have and...
  7. Something about VT/Virtual box I don't know much about Help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something about VT/Virtual box I don't know much about Help me: OK let me start from the begining..... After I brought my laptop I installed 2 amdroid emulator. One is "Game loop" and another is "LD player". 1st day I installed Game loop, it ran smoothly, I played games.. after facing some issues next day I uninstalled it then I installed...
  8. I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched: So I loaded up my pc and when I pressed the space bar to initiate the sign-in screen I was greeted with a message saying "You've entered an incorrect PIN several times To try again, enter A1B2C3 below." and I thought I just knocked my keyboard accidentally before my pc...
  9. I don't know what's my graphic card name

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know what's my graphic card name: Windows 10 can't detect my graphic card, and the only details I remember about it is that it's a NVIDIA GeForce card between the years 2005-2007. I already tried NVIDIA Auto-detection tool (GeForce Experience) and it couldn't detect it, tried 'dxdiag', and Display Adapters...
  10. Looking for a graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for a graphics card: Hi, I'm working with an HP Elite 8000 SFF, E8400 running on Win 10 pro 64bit. I'm looking for a half-height video card, preferably a silent one that actually runs on win 10. Can someone give me some advice? I'm not a gamer, so I don't need a gaming card and I'd like to...