Windows 10: I'm looking to calculate something for my game.

Discus and support I'm looking to calculate something for my game. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to know the percentage of difference between 5 sensitivity and 6 sensitivity in windows settings in order to calculate the new sensitivity I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Breaddlt, Jan 23, 2021.

1. I'm looking to calculate something for my game.

I want to know the percentage of difference between 5 sensitivity and 6 sensitivity in windows settings in order to calculate the new sensitivity I'm going to be using.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Breaddlt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Breaddlt, Jan 23, 2021
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I'm looking to calculate something for my game.

The Windows Accessories Calculator (Windows 10) not working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access Calculator on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say, “Windows Accessories Calculator” are you referring to the Windows calculator application that comes preinstalled in Windows 10?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

If you are referring to the Windows Calculator application, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Reset Calculator

You may want to try resetting the Calculator application and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset, and wait for the process to complete.
    5. Now, try launching Calculator and check.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall

If resetting the app doesn’t help, you may want to try uninstalling it and then reinstall from Microsoft Store. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Once the app is uninstalled, visit:
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5?activetab=pivotI'm looking to calculate something for my game. :eek:verviewtab
      and install Calculator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

I'm looking to calculate something for my game.

1. I'm looking to calculate something for my game. - Similar Threads - I'm looking calculate

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good night friendsI'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and piratesWhich one do you have to offer me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-a-single-player-pc-game/9f560faf-e831-404b-a9c0-ecd6373f8d40
  3. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good night friendsI'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and piratesWhich one do you have to offer me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-a-single-player-pc-game/9f560faf-e831-404b-a9c0-ecd6373f8d40
  4. I'm looking for the solution of this problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm looking for the solution of this problem.: Hi guys,I really want solutions to this problem.I recently install an executable file in my system after just a few minutes my system just started heating and lagging very badly. After looking for the issue I found that when I connect to the internet the problem creates an...
  5. my games look washed out

my games look washed out: my monitor is HDR compatible, however when i boot up most of my games the color looks washed out and sorta green. how can i fix this issueit used to work just fine, but now it isnt working...
  6. My desktop icons look like this, I believe it has something to do with onedrive though I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My desktop icons look like this, I believe it has something to do with onedrive though I'm...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProudNineYrOld [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2j8gv/my_desktop_icons_look_like_this_i_believe_it_has/
  7. I'm looking for a Website.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm looking for a Website.: A year ago I found a website, that show all the must-have programs for Windows computers. Now I need the page and I can't find it. Does anyone know The Website? submitted by /u/finn4fansx [link] [comments]...
  8. Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program

Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program: Hello, so I'm looking for a program that looks neat and clean that can calculate aspect ratio calculations. An example of the Aspect Ratio Calculation goes like this: [img] The way you can solve for x is like this: x = 97 times 4 divided by 35 which is equal to about:...
  9. I'm looking for a network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm looking for a network tool: It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet. I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app...
  10. I'm missing something.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm missing something.: I had to re-install Windows 10 on my Dell tablet. I know some software has to be re-installed. Right now, while visiting some web sites, I get no pictures showing. I was trying to print out a review of external harddrives, but the pictures didn't show. Just a blank spot....