Windows 10: I'm making a game, but I need help.

Discus and support I'm making a game, but I need help. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As you all know, older games are becoming popular again, games such as pacman, galaga, ect. I chose to make a space shooter game like galaga, but I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SandyPlayz86, May 20, 2020.

1. I'm making a game, but I need help.

As you all know, older games are becoming popular again, games such as pacman, galaga, ect.

I chose to make a space shooter game like galaga, but I need help with something.

If I were to sell, what price should I sell it for? cause I'm trying to earn myself, and my parents some money.

And I know lots of people like things like 2d space shooters, so that is why I'm posting this question.

:)

SandyPlayz86, May 20, 2020

2. Computer makes buzzing and lags my games Windows 10

Hi,

This issue may arise due to: outdated drivers or third party conflicts.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How are you playing the game? Is it through app or online game?
    • Do you get any error message while playing the game?
    • Is this issue specific to particular game or all?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Follow the below steps.

Steps 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to place your computer in Clean Boot state as below and check whether the issue persists or not.

Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

Follow the article How to perform a clean boot in Windows in the below link and check if it helps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
    (Applies to Windows 10 as well).

NOTE: Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section
    “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” to boot the computer in normal mode.

Method 2: I suggest you to Update display drivers
    and check if it helps.

To Update display driver, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the adapter and click
      Update.
    • Restart the computer and the basic driver will be updated automatically.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to download the install the Display drivers from manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 20, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 20, 2020
  4. I'm making a game, but I need help.

Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I'm making a game, but I need help.

1. I'm making a game, but I need help. - Similar Threads - I'm making game

2. I need a little help with launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a little help with launching a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrettRyder100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tpysb6/i_need_a_little_help_with_launching_a_game/
  3. i need help using my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help using my game: so my game grand theft auto san andreas im trying to play it but it just launches screen goes smaller like intended then it closes and everything goes back to normal i have tried the trouble shooter a few times nothing happened it stayed the same the san andreas i am trying...
  4. Hey, I'm Vlad. And I need help with refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I'm Vlad. And I need help with refund: I've been trying to get the game back for several weeks, butMicrosoft is critically refusing. By the way, I wrote to them, tried to call,they told me that the manager would write to me, but he wrote that, although awhole week had passed. I asked for an exchange, I was also...
  5. I'm gonna need some help with this!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm gonna need some help with this!: One day randomly my computer display settings were different. Didnt think anything of it, until I tried to install malwarebtyes to check and see if something got into my pc. Well I couldn't install that, because of an error. I thought oh, I'll just system recovery from a week...
  6. Need help with the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with the game: Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because It exit the app what do I do to fix it Please help me so I can fix this...
  7. I need help to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help to make changes to my device: Right now i need your help my computer uses edge every time I open a page it loads directly in this browser, but I want it to open in Google Chrome because it’s faster. I have Chrome downloaded but I don’t know how to make it default....
  8. I need immediate help with refunding this game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need immediate help with refunding this game.: For anyone viewing this post I need some help refunding a recent digital game I purchased for my Windows 10 PC. I purchased Minecraft for my PC and then later on found out that I was not able to connect to my friends so I decided to buy the Java version from the official...
  9. Need help I'm clueless.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help I'm clueless.: Okay, last night I was playing fine on my built PC with windows 10, everything worked and nothing was wrong. But when I started it this moring it was greated by an unusually long lasting black screen on startup and was only able to see my mouse. That's problem #1. Now I...
  10. I need help I'm stuck in bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help I'm stuck in bios: I am trying to install windows 10 from USB and I booted it from USB and I try select recommended upgrade but says it failed I choose the advance one and I don't know what partition to install it on [img] [img] 99259