Windows 10: I'm moving on from Windows 7, is Windows 10

Discus and support I'm moving on from Windows 7, is Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; any good or does anyone have any other recommendations?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary Gary Gary, Mar 12, 2020.

1. I'm moving on from Windows 7, is Windows 10

any good or does anyone have any other recommendations?

:)

Gary Gary Gary, Mar 12, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2020
  4. I'm moving on from Windows 7, is Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

I'm moving on from Windows 7, is Windows 10

1. I'm moving on from Windows 7, is Windows 10 - Similar Threads - I'm moving

2. I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...: Trying to move my photos app or at least its contents from C-D drive but none of the advice helps. How do I indicate the target location, simply clicking on the D drive does not work? Help!...
  3. I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to move my photos from my C drive to D drive but don't know how to select the D...: Trying to move my photos app or at least its contents from C-D drive but none of the advice helps. How do I indicate the target location, simply clicking on the D drive does not work? Help!...
  4. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  5. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  6. I am trying to move from HDD to SSD by migrating my OS, now the issue is I'm unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to move from HDD to SSD by migrating my OS, now the issue is I'm unable to...: I am trying to move from HDD to SSD by migrating my OS, now the issue is I'm unable to enter BIOS as my keyboard doesn't work in BIOS how should I choose my SSD as boot drive. I bought Torosus SSDI have TOSHIBA HDD I am using Minitool partition wizard to migrate my OS from...
  7. I am trying to move from HDD to SSD by migrating my OS, now the issue is I'm unable to...

I am trying to move from HDD to SSD by migrating my OS, now the issue is I'm unable to...: I am trying to move from HDD to SSD by migrating my OS, now the issue is I'm unable to enter BIOS as my keyboard doesn't work in BIOS how should I choose my SSD as boot drive. I bought Torosus SSDI have TOSHIBA HDD I am using Minitool partition wizard to migrate my OS from...
  8. My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game: Hi, I am Malek, I am facing a problem which is "My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game"when I play a game in windowed mode or full screen mode especially with Roblox , when I move the mouse down, it selects the taskbar and stops the game.and as you can see in...
  9. My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game

My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game: Hi, I am Malek, I am facing a problem which is "My mouse moves to the taskbar while I'm playing a game"when I play a game in windowed mode or full screen mode especially with Roblox , when I move the mouse down, it selects the taskbar and stops the game.and as you can see in...
  10. I'm unable to download Halo wars 2 after accidently moving and deleting the windows app folder.

I'm unable to download Halo wars 2 after accidently moving and deleting the windows app folder.: Like the title suggest. I'm unable to download halo wars 2 from micro soft because I moved the programs folder app folder and one other folder into a new folder. windows didn't recognize the new location and wouldn't launch HW2. and at that point I tried moving the folders...