Windows 10: I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!

Discus and support I'm neglecting my tablet/phone! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since the installation of Windows 10 on every computer I could find, I've seriously neglected my other devices! And it's not just because Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teachermark, Aug 15, 2015.

1. I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!

Since the installation of Windows 10 on every computer I could find, I've seriously neglected my other devices!
    And it's not just because Windows 10 is new.

I even let the battery on my once loyal tablet companion drizzle down to zero! *cry

Anyone else leaving behind 'device widows' for the welcoming bytes of the newer, younger Windows 10?

I'm neglecting my tablet/phone! [​IMG]

:)

teachermark, Aug 15, 2015

2. BIG problem with nokia E63 sound

the speaker of the phone is very low , how that
    i'm sad after i buy it ,why nokia develope internet options profesionlally but neglected the sound
    is there amethod to raise the sound

mmahmoud2007, Aug 15, 2015
  3. JP Morgan Chase app not working

Even Microsoft is neglecting the Windows Phone app store, releasing Office apps (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) for Android first. The available app content is shrinking.

The JPMorgan Chase Bank mobile app was forcibly discontinued on March 22nd 2015. The app has been removed from the Windows Phone app store. JPMorgan Chase Bank is available for Android in the Google Play app store with new features. I plan to purchase
    an inexpensive Android tablet and run the app.

JasonAntonacci, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!

Nope and I really don't understand your post not one little bit, I chastise my 12 yr old for such things.

5. Yes, chastising pre-teens when they express themselves... a 'Dr Spock' moment to savor!

But moving on - despite understanding the post "not one little bit" you still answered 'No!'
    Thanks for your input!

teachermark, Aug 15, 2015
  6. XweAponX Win User
    My iPad, well it's a 16gb A1432, and it runs like crap with iOS 8.4 on it, so I don't use it much. But my iPhone, it's part of my central media hub. I can play media from it, or to it, from 3 PCs. I can stream back to the PC using Airplay- But only certain media types. Normally I just use Remote Mouse and VLC Remote and Hippo Remote to do stuff on my PCs, I can get into my PCs with FileExplorer or Filza. If I save any media on my iPhone, I move it into my PCs with Filza. But I've been doing this for years. Mostly I just use VLC Streamer to watch movies I have stored in my Media PC. I am noticing that the Audio in 10 is ratty sounding, my Windows 8 machine goes through the HDMI cable so I get surround sound there.

XweAponX, Aug 15, 2015
  7. Antilope Win User
    I have a Dell tablet that I've neglected for so long it forgot my name. *chuckle Too bad, it only speaks Android. *Rolleyes

Antilope, Aug 15, 2015
  8. MickD Win User

I've been a computer geek for along time and a huge Windows fan. I remember taking Windows 3.1 classes on the job even. I even earned the WinNT 4.0 MCSE years ago for the job. So yes, I understand. I have been using Windows 7 for awhile now so Windows 10 is a breath of fresh air and I do love playing around with the new OS.

MickD, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I'm neglecting my tablet/phone! - Similar Threads - I'm neglecting tablet

2. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  3. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  4. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone)

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files to Android Tablet (or phone): I am trying to copy a folder with several files inside DCIM folder of Android destination device. If I interrupt copy and resume afterwards Windows 10 tells me some files already exist with same name. If I choose not to copy and put a checkmark on "do the same for all...
  6. I'm in version 1703 from update neglect, now I can't get out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm in version 1703 from update neglect, now I can't get out: I disabled updates a few years ago because they were annoying, but now a couple random things have broken from being not updated (Can't play the Master Chief collection, apparently) Only problem is I'm apparently so far back that the infrastructure to upgrade has completely...
  7. Solitaire-support/neglect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire-support/neglect: I sent a one line email to 'solitairesupport' (14:47Bst 26-08-2019) and was wondering - at what point in time should I abandon all hope of a reply? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-supportneglect/36ad819f-0640-4d56-b38d-4ca6d3b47a6d
  8. Modem Roommate Selection, A commonly neglected modern reality.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Modem Roommate Selection, A commonly neglected modern reality.: Thank you for your exploration and consideration into this topic. Its importance cannot be understated, its neglect and confusion can be competitive. The current solution to this dynamic often replaced with convenience has many options in corrective measures. The most common...
  9. I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get LINE to log on my tablet-PC: I can't login to LINE due to UI colors being white on the background and foreground. I have tried the dark high contrast settings and the Windows Default theme and still get everything white so I can't see what the pop-up has after I enter my email and password on LINE. TY...
  10. How to force device to to work as a tablet/phone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to force device to to work as a tablet/phone?: Hi, I have just purchased the following: 10.1 Accessories It all works fine, apart from the fact I can't seem to install this (the main reason for getting it!) Your request appears to be from an automated process Apparently, it will detect that I'm on a...