Windows 10: I'm no longer an Administrator

Discus and support I'm no longer an Administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm logging in with my main microsoft account and my user is the only user and it's an Administrator, but Suddenly I lost my right as an Administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Meshari AlSayed, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I'm no longer an Administrator

I'm logging in with my main microsoft account and my user is the only user and it's an Administrator, but Suddenly I lost my right as an Administrator and my account now is guist account, I cant instal apps or running cmd I'm no longer an Administrator c48d8a42-88c4-41f4-b504-b432dfec8d3a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Meshari AlSayed, Nov 9, 2019

2. System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Disable or enable Restricted/Safe Mode - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 9, 2019
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 9, 2019
  4. I'm no longer an Administrator

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

I'm no longer an Administrator

1. I'm no longer an Administrator - Similar Threads - I'm longer Administrator

2. After Win11 Restore, i can no longer install apps but I'm still an Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Win11 Restore, i can no longer install apps but I'm still an Administrator: Hi, everyoneI had to restore system Win 11 to a previous restore point.Everything fine, except i can no longer install apps.they claim things like "you do not have sufficient access rigths"I've got win11 Home. My profile is still as "administrator"I'm guessing is a registry...
  3. I'm no longer administrator of my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm no longer administrator of my account?: When i go to my Microsoft account on settings , right under it says 'local account' . then when i go to my sync settings it says that I'm not administrator of my own account?. This is really frustrating because when i customize my wallpaper/theme every time I close it , it...
  4. No longer Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No longer Administrator: Hello! Please help! I clicked windows key + R and accidentally switched to a regular user. I'm no longer administrator. I've tried the windows key + X trick, I've tried reversing what I did using the windows key + R but that takes me to a message that says 'are you sure you...
  5. No longer Administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer Administrator: Hello! Please help! I clicked windows key + R and accidentally switched to a regular user. I'm no longer administrator. I've tried the windows key + X trick, I've tried reversing what I did using the windows key + R but that takes me to a message that says 'are you sure you...
  6. Wait what I'm the administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wait what I'm the administrator: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A-questioner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h93lvk/wait_what_im_the_administrator/
  7. No longer Administrator on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No longer Administrator on my computer: Hi I got fed up with having to enter a password every time I turned my computer on, so I turned it off now it is telling me I am no longer the Administrator. Is there anything I can do to rectify this please....
  8. I'm the administrator. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm the administrator. How to fix this?: I'm working on an issue with my PC & need to open the Device Manage to check hardware. I keep getting this "An administrator has blocked you from running this app" error. Huh? I'm the administrator. How to fix this? 114516
  9. I'm confused about "Administrator"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm confused about "Administrator": When I got my new laptop with Win 10, I took my Local account as an Administrator. I thought it gave me full rights to do everything. However, every so often, a pop-up tells me i need to be an Administrator. And I must bypass it by pressing Enter, or something like that. (...
  10. I'm leery of clicking on Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm leery of clicking on Administrator: 1/13/2017 Since yesterday's upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, when I enter my password, I not only see my name but also the word Administrator. I'm leery of clicking on Administrator for fear my computer might be reformatted, but I certainly would like to have Administrator...