Windows 10: im not able to activate my key

Discus and support im not able to activate my key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am not able to activate my key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seth bampoe, Sep 11, 2018.

1. im not able to activate my key

i am not able to activate my key

:)

seth bampoe, Sep 11, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Activation key not received

This issue is three fold:

• On your microSD make sure there is no existing (invisible) WMLicense.dat file.
    • Use the Nokia Music Player to transfer your WMA music.
    • There is a bug in WMDRM-DLA (avoided if you go for setp 1 and 2).
    The latter, Nokia should look into. Steps to reproduce:

• took a Series 40 phone
    • took a WMA file not correctly transferred
    • tried to open it: Please activate ….wma

which leads to Receiving activation key » Activation key not received.
    In the background, the Nokia Series 40 phone opened a connection to a server called
    licensing.music.ovi.com with

POST /wmrm10/postdelivery/EntryPoint.aspx HTTP/1.1

However, this creates a HTTP status Not Found (404).

Abi99 (2), Sep 11, 2018
  4. im not able to activate my key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

im not able to activate my key

1. im not able to activate my key - Similar Threads - able activate key

2. im not able to change my default app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im not able to change my default app: so it wont let me put a picture in but the button where it says choose a default is gray and wont let me press it. I accidently picked a default in a popup and now i cant change it....
  3. im not able to change my default app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im not able to change my default app: so it wont let me put a picture in but the button where it says choose a default is gray and wont let me press it. I accidently picked a default in a popup and now i cant change it....
  4. im not able to turn on the firewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im not able to turn on the firewall: im not able to turn on the firewall plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-turn-on-the-firewall/72471afc-fb72-4192-b51a-55d6a37e7fe7
  5. im not able to turn on the firewall

im not able to turn on the firewall: im not able to turn on the firewall plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-turn-on-the-firewall/72471afc-fb72-4192-b51a-55d6a37e7fe7
  6. My product key is active but still not able to use office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key is active but still not able to use office: Why my product key isn't recognised it's showing active but still not able to use office. I recently purchased a new laptop and what is the use of it if i can't use office pls do something about this...
  7. My product key is active but still not able to use office

My product key is active but still not able to use office: Why my product key isn't recognised it's showing active but still not able to use office. I recently purchased a new laptop and what is the use of it if i can't use office pls do something about this...
  8. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate windows with product key: Hi,I had a windows 8 pro key which got automatically upgraded to windows 10 pro. I was using this key in my old desktop which was almost 6 years old. last year the desktop crashed. I bought a new assembled PC recently and I tried entering the product key I had for my old...
  9. Not able to activate windows with product key

Not able to activate windows with product key: Hi,I had a windows 8 pro key which got automatically upgraded to windows 10 pro. I was using this key in my old desktop which was almost 6 years old. last year the desktop crashed. I bought a new assembled PC recently and I tried entering the product key I had for my old...
  10. Not able to activate windows with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation