Windows 10: Im not able to download Xbox accessory

Discus and support Im not able to download Xbox accessory in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have HDD which was installed Xbox accessory and SSD in my pc. My HDD was broken and every date was deleated. My pc isnt able to recognize HDD,too.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Im not able to download Xbox accessory

I have HDD which was installed Xbox accessory and SSD in my pc.

My HDD was broken and every date was deleated. My pc isnt able to recognize HDD,too.

Then I tried to reinstall the app to my SSD,but it not unavailable with error code: 0x80073D0D

So I woud like to know how to install Xbox accessory without restoration HDD dates.

...Honestry,I couldn't understand why Microsoft store has such a non flexible system.

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 18, 2020

2. Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

I’m sorry we’re not having any luck. Let’s not jump to resetting windows just yet.

Within the apps list, are you able to uninstall the Xbox Accessories app? If so, let’s do that, reboot.

Next, go here
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-accessor...
    and download again.

See if we have the same issues.

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Im not able to download Xbox accessory

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox accessories app
    not to work properly.We would suggest that you manually uninstall then
    reinstall your Xbox accessories app.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Im not able to download Xbox accessory

1. Im not able to download Xbox accessory - Similar Threads - able download Xbox

2. Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories: I have been trying to configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller on a new Alienware Aurora 8 computer for hours. Computer running Windows 10 Pro. All drivers are up to date. I have installed and uninstalled the app twice, no change. Controller is connected to usb port. I am...
  3. Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10: Hi everyone, I'm having some issues getting an xbox one controller and the xbox accessories app working correctly with my windows 10 pc. It's a brand new system with a fresh install of windows soI'm a bit puzzled. The controller is connected via bluetooth and the basic...
  4. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  5. xbox-accessories and third party controls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox-accessories and third party controls?: Does xbox-accessories for windows 10 work with third-party controls? specifically this: https://www.kromgaming.com/comandos/kaiser thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-and-third-party-controls/ba571933-d1e5-44c5-bcb8-1a90fbff4398
  6. xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller: hi my xbox accessories is not recognizing my xbox one controller. I have it plugged into a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-not-recognizing-my-xbox/5fc4dde4-1717-423a-96dd-def113fa63af
  7. Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,: I bought the elite xbox controller today and wanted to download this app, but after opening it and navigating towards update the controller, it crashes on 0%, what to do?...
  8. Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.: Right after I boot the app the text is fine, but the text would went classified style if I point my mouse to any button.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-app-doesnt-show-text/c2710552-8c91-4a95-b305-b6a1e0264d25
  9. im not able to activate my key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im not able to activate my key: i am not able to activate my key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-not-able-to-activate-my-key/6d52b01c-1670-4934-8671-1ea86ad07282
  10. Gamescom 2018 Xbox One Bundles and Accessories Guide

in Windows 10 News
    Gamescom 2018 Xbox One Bundles and Accessories Guide: You may have heard – at this year’s gamescom in Cologne, we announced eight new Xbox One bundles. In case that wasn’t enough, we also revealed three new Xbox Wireless Controller options, too. Whether you’re after the stunning Xbox One X Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V...