Windows 10: I'm not able to install windows on newly built pc

Discus and support I'm not able to install windows on newly built pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just Built a new pc for a friend with exactly the same parts as my own pcwith the exception of the ssd, mine is sata, and the new pc's is nvme. As I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DenisGrilo, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I'm not able to install windows on newly built pc

just Built a new pc for a friend with exactly the same parts as my own pcwith the exception of the ssd, mine is sata, and the new pc's is nvme. As I try to boot to the windows boot usb, that I created with the media tool gives me an error. I already tried a new usb stick. Both usb sticks work on my pc, but not on the new one. Tried with default bios setitngs and also with the bios settings exactly the same as on my pc since all the components are the same with the exception of the ssd, still did not work. Also as a desperate measure, I tried a linux usb, but still had errors realted to corrupetd files, both with bios defaults or the bios settings as on my pc. The Linux usb also worked on my pc, but not on the new one. I'm sort of desperate, never as such a thing happened to me, I not sure what to do differently. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

DenisGrilo, Apr 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Macbeth Win User

I'm not able to install windows on newly built pc

Macbeth, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

I'm not able to install windows on newly built pc

1. I'm not able to install windows on newly built pc - Similar Threads - I'm able install

2. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  3. Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install windows 11 on a newly built PC: My parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qxVZPFHello! I have just installed a fresh media installation of windows 11 onto a USB, and im trying to put it onto my newly built pc. I have an Asus B650-A motherboard, CPU is a 7800X3D, Secure boot is on standard changed it to...
  4. Can’t install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install windows 11 on a newly built PC: I have:MSI B550 Tomahawk max Wi-FiRyzen 7 5800X3DMSI 3070ti 32GB RamNo HDDNo SSD1x 1 TB Samsung M.2And installing windows 11 off a Microsoft usb with product key, I am in UEFI mode and whenever I try to reboot it goes straight to BIOS. I tried booting in csm and windows...
  5. Can’t install windows 11 on a newly built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t install windows 11 on a newly built PC: I have:MSI B550 Tomahawk max Wi-FiRyzen 7 5800X3DMSI 3070ti 32GB RamNo HDDNo SSD1x 1 TB Samsung M.2And installing windows 11 off a Microsoft usb with product key, I am in UEFI mode and whenever I try to reboot it goes straight to BIOS. I tried booting in csm and windows...
  6. Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc: I was trying to use my schools free windows 10 education edition. I think I used the wrong product key though. When it asks me to sign in it won't let me use my personal account. When I sign in with my school account it says, "Your organization doesn't allow users to set up...
  7. Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!!

Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!!: I recently have built a pc and i accidentally bought a disc which i cannot put into my pc, so im wondering how i can install the windows 10 without the disc?...
  8. Window 10 installation on newly built PC

Window 10 installation on newly built PC: Hello, so i have recently built a pc and im trying to install window 10. Once im on the installation part it restarts the pc and it ask me to basically do it all over again....
  9. newly built pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  10. Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC

Windows 10 installation on a newly built PC: I just finished building a new PC and all was working fine for a while until I went to install the OS. I used a USB that I put the ISO file on and when I turned on the computer, I received a bunch of error messages. First was error 0xc0000221, then 0xc0000098, then...