Windows 10: I’m not able to open any application and the screen keeps on flashing. I’m stuck . Help me....

Discus and support I’m not able to open any application and the screen keeps on flashing. I’m stuck . Help me.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sigma4562 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip2hiv/im_not_able_to_open_any_application_and_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sigma4562, Sep 8, 2020.

1. I’m not able to open any application and the screen keeps on flashing. I’m stuck . Help me....

/u/sigma4562, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Lagged Win User

M.2 SSD not being able to boot from it, windows doesn't recognise.

Ok, this is what happened after all the comments and suggestions, @dude: Thanx for the video, my mb had non e of those settings, it had the raid/option memory gene or achi. Can only choose one or the other. @Saltgrass, my settings did point out auto and enabled the pcie x4, gen 3. I did an bios flash as suggested, because my bios was not the latest version, after a reformat the m.2 was picked up, still cant install OS onto it as it states legacy not found, removed my dvd rom from the sata port to another, and the drive was found and installed. Only issue now is that it's still not my OS drive but it at least now works and is installed, but on the Intel rst drive the obtain memory gene option to enable is greyed out, and shows as disabled. However the program lists the M.2 and it is working 100%,. I installed overwhatch onto it, it performs perfectly. But will update the intel driver tonight and see if that makes any difference. Seems the bios flash enabled the settings listed by @dude that was not present pre-flash.

So the m.2 drive works. I can game off it and install omnto it. Can not install windows on it, gene memmory is enabled, pcie x4 is on and on auto detect, Motherbaord lists all the drives connected, motherboard ahs been updated to latest bios. After flash new settings became available, m.2 is now on memmory gene enabled not achi, windows os is enabled and fast boost is enabled, intel rst is installed and lists all the ssds and the m.2, however the m.2 on memmory gene is dissabled and the option to enable is greyed out. Will update the driver as Essenbe suggested of the m.2 and see if anything changes. Thank you all for the help, I can now atleast use my m.2

Lagged, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 8, 2020
  4. I’m not able to open any application and the screen keeps on flashing. I’m stuck . Help me....

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

I’m not able to open any application and the screen keeps on flashing. I’m stuck . Help me....

1. I’m not able to open any application and the screen keeps on flashing. I’m stuck . Help me.... - Similar Threads - I’m able open

2. I’m stuck in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck in a blue screen: It says my pc has turned on the wrongs way and have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-a-blue-screen/93fae1b2-4a49-41fb-9b9c-55463b333744
  3. I’m stuck in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m stuck in a blue screen: It says my pc has turned on the wrongs way and have no idea what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-a-blue-screen/93fae1b2-4a49-41fb-9b9c-55463b333744
  4. I’m stuck in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  6. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  7. I’m completely stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m completely stuck: I’m stuck in a never ending loop where it brings me back to the option to troubleshoot or shut down the pc. When i go into trouble shoot i only have 5 options: Startup Repair, Command prompt, uninstall updates, system restore, and system image recovery. I tried them all and...
  8. I’m completely stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m completely stuck: I’m stuck in a never ending loop where it brings me back to the option to troubleshoot or shut down the pc. When i go into trouble shoot i only have 5 options: Startup Repair, Command prompt, uninstall updates, system restore, and system image recovery. I tried them all and...
  9. Help I’m stuck!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I’m stuck!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shamzino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k39ogf/help_im_stuck/
  10. Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop: submitted by /u/goytomau [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntq4f/help_im_stuck_in_a_reboot_loop/