Windows 10: I'm not able to see or open the My PC file, anyone got an idea?

Discus and support I'm not able to see or open the My PC file, anyone got an idea? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tusschet [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tusschet, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I'm not able to see or open the My PC file, anyone got an idea?

/u/Tusschet, Sep 16, 2020

2. not able to open pdf

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you seeing any error messages?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Have you made any changes on your pc prior this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article to fix issues with

PDF files.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you fix your issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Sep 16, 2020
  4. I'm not able to see or open the My PC file, anyone got an idea?

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

I'm not able to see or open the My PC file, anyone got an idea?

1. I'm not able to see or open the My PC file, anyone got an idea? - Similar Threads - I'm able open

2. I'm not able to save my excel file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to save my excel file: I'm not able to save my excel file.I need a live person to talk to. Is there a phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-save-my-excel-file/e7d641d3-234f-4576-9ec6-91cc85e14e78
  3. I'm not able to save my excel file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to save my excel file: I'm not able to save my excel file.I need a live person to talk to. Is there a phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-to-save-my-excel-file/e7d641d3-234f-4576-9ec6-91cc85e14e78
  4. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  5. anyone got any idea what to do

anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  6. When I open a MS word file in Microsoft one drive in Android , I'm not able to see menu [...

When I open a MS word file in Microsoft one drive in Android , I'm not able to see menu [...: When I open a MS word file in Microsoft one drive in Android , I'm not able to see menu [ File ,Home , Insert , Layout , etc ] or ribbon . Why is this so?...
  7. Anyone know how to fix file explorer not being able to open files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix file explorer not being able to open files: Whenever I click a file I wanna open my cursor just starts doing the blue loading thing for ages. I really need to open some files submitted by /u/BrandExe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ks769x/anyone_know_how_to_fix_file_explorer_not_being/
  8. I'm not able to open the prefetch folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm not able to open the prefetch folder: I had heard once that deleting prefetch files will reduce my system's boot up time so I used to delete it on a regular basis. But recently, I found out that this not true and that the opposite of it is true. Prefetch files help in reducing the system's boot up time. So I have...
  9. Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having some booting problems. Now, it shows this. Anyone got any idea what I'm...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abhishek_soni1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjk0vo/been_having_some_booting_problems_now_it_shows/
  10. i'm a pc and windows was my idea.

in Windows 10 Support
    i'm a pc and windows was my idea.: I guess you all remember these ads about users claiming to have had the idea and telling Microsoft. is it true, can you just email in with an idea. has anyone ever tried it. 1796