Windows 10: I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store

Discus and support I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download/sign in a messages pops up that says "something went wrong, please try again later, 0x800706d9, send feedback". This has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oliviah_438, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store

Whenever I try to download/sign in a messages pops up that says "something went wrong, please try again later, 0x800706d9, send feedback". This has been happening for the past 6 months. I can't download anything.

:)

Oliviah_438, Apr 15, 2021

2. Trouble downloading a game from Microsoft Store.

Hi Mott,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Are you logging in using Microsoft Account credentials?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?

Step 1: Apps from Windows Store can be downloaded when you are signing into your user account using Microsoft account. If you are not signing in using Microsoft account, you will be able to access Windows Store, but you cannot download any
    apps from Windows Store.

If you already have a Microsoft account, sign in and check if you are able to download the apps from Windows Store.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, create one by signing up
    and check if you are able to download the apps from the Windows Store.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooterand check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 15, 2021
  4. I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store

1. I'm not able to sign in or download anything on the microsoft store - Similar Threads - I'm able sign

2. Not able to sign into anything locally installed app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to sign into anything locally installed app from microsoft store: I am not able to sign into anything locally installed in my pc direclty, logins which use browsers are working properly but internal microsoft supported are not working.Here is the video of the demonstrating the problem : https://youtu.be/IeG6Z5VbVNE...
  3. Not able to sign into anything locally installed app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to sign into anything locally installed app from microsoft store: I am not able to sign into anything locally installed in my pc direclty, logins which use browsers are working properly but internal microsoft supported are not working.Here is the video of the demonstrating the problem : https://youtu.be/IeG6Z5VbVNE...
  4. Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to download something from the store, or even update it. It doesn't even start the download, and sometimes I get a pending error. I have tried nearly every solution on these forums, and I was hoping for a solution....
  5. Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to download something from the store, or even update it. It doesn't even start the download, and sometimes I get a pending error. I have tried nearly every solution on these forums, and I was hoping for a solution....
  6. Microsoft Store will not download anything.

Microsoft Store will not download anything.: Hello, I tried to download in forza horizon 4 on my PC and when I click install the option to select the storage disk appears, I selected the one with more than one TB of free space, but when I clicked install nothing happened. Tried downloading other things, but nothing....
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading anything

Microsoft Store not downloading anything: So, I recently contacted the Valorant support because I'm getting an error every time I open it, and we ended up figuring out that the nvcpl.dll nvidia control panel is unsigned and that's messing up their anti cheat. Trying to fix that, we dove into a much bigger issue in my...
  8. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...
  9. Microsoft store is not downloading anything

Microsoft store is not downloading anything: Microsoft store isn't downloading anything and i get an error code : 0x80080005 i have tried resetting the store and restarting my PC nothing works and updates didn't seem to work either....
  10. Windows Store not able to Download Anything

Windows Store not able to Download Anything: Recently, I have decided to activate my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key. After that, I initiated the download, but found that after some time I would get a notification in the corner saying that Minecraft had failed to install and was retrying immediately. After several...