Windows 10: I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this...

Discus and support I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pinblaster153 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pinblaster153, Jul 8, 2020.

1. I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this...

/u/Pinblaster153, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jul 8, 2020
  4. I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this...

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this...

1. I'm not able to sign in to my Microsoft account bc every time i keep running into this... - Similar Threads - I'm able sign

2. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  3. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  4. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm not able to log to my account but I still get charged every month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to log to my account but I still get charged every month: To whom it may concern or not: I've invested way too much time trying to log in to my previous account. The system locked it, and now even though I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO LOG IT, it won't allow me to. I've already done everything. I even tried calling to the useless...
  6. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  7. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account: Hello, I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account as when I try to, a grey box appear and disapperar without giving me the option to insert login/pwd. Sames happen in the settings / accounts window. I can only connect to my microsoft account through...
  8. I'm not able to connect to my microsoft store with Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Not able to sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to my microsoft account: So this problem has been happening since somewhere in the beginning of January when microsoft locked my old account. I had to remove my account of the computer and make a new one, this account is that said new one. After I did it I made a local account and I tried to add my...
  10. Not able to sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to Microsoft account: I had a new hard drive on my laptop installed. For some reason, I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on the laptop. It asks for name and password. It asks for Password again so I can sign in each time to use my laptop. Right now, anyone can access my laptop because the...